Forums
Posted By: Vanmanone Young boy pays tribute - 30th Oct 2014 4:44pm
When Police Won’t Let This Boy into the American Cemetery on D-Day, He Conducts His Own Amazing Memorial
Read more at http://blog.theveteranssite.com/saluting-boy-d-day/#vMVuBMsdMpYgE2MG.99

[youtube]8k9Si28k0Fk[/youtube]

This is quite popular at the moment,so thought Id share
Posted By: granny Re: Young boy pays tribute - 31st Oct 2014 10:37am
Blimey Van, got tears rolling down my cheeks.

What an amazing little boy. No doubt he has been raised with family traditions , only hope this wasn't a mission his father made him do.

Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Mark Re: Young boy pays tribute - 31st Oct 2014 11:45am
Originally Posted by granny
Blimey Van, got tears rolling down my cheeks.

What an amazing little boy. No doubt he has been raised with family traditions , only hope this wasn't a mission his father made him do.

Thanks for sharing

Me too
You will be gripped very soon as the video begins.
Posted By: cools Re: Young boy pays tribute - 31st Oct 2014 1:01pm
Oh how very moving is that ,practically gone through a box of tissues. What a wonderful little boy and parent for letting him do that, he must have been in agony after all that time stood like that. Wonderful and very respectful .what a gesture!
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Young boy pays tribute - 31st Oct 2014 2:29pm
Wow.....RESPECT !! clap
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Young boy pays tribute - 31st Oct 2014 11:29pm
Just about got my 7 year old to stand still for a photo in Normanday in front of Montgomery. Gosh nearly 20 years ago now. Think the stars and stripes have become more of a symbol of military aggression now rather than one of liberation. Hope the young American lad never has to join up.

Attached picture dad jjosh me normandy.jpg
Posted By: cools Re: Young boy pays tribute - 1st Nov 2014 2:27pm
Great photo Fish. Spanning the generations! I too wish we could have no wars, never going to happen though.We need some nice friendly aliens to come and sort this world out!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral