Forums
Posted By: TheDr New Addition to the Family - 18th Jan 2012 11:54pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Volly Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 12:47am
beautiful - guy next door to me has one of these ( 1 green eye and 1 blue eye ) - gorgeous dogs.

i'd rather have these than the bloody chihuahua's my wife keeps insisting to buy.
Posted By: Halokittiekat Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 4:44am
Awwwwh how gorgeous; I'd love to give that doggy a cuddle
Posted By: Davefabo Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 5:34am
looks like a huskey!
Posted By: j_demo Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 7:13am
always wanted a husky

absolutely gorgeous dogs!!!!

just a shame i live in a 1 bed 1st floor flat otherwise i'd get one frown

(then again, i also want a cat)
Posted By: rocks Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 9:23am
gorgeous dog
Posted By: Tilly Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 11:03am
Beautiful smile
Posted By: cathie Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 12:35pm
Did you get him from Corpy Rd kennels?
Posted By: starakita Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 1:04pm
beautiful dog
Posted By: Tombraider Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 1:22pm
Aw he s amazing look at his eyes, they are light blue.
What you called the dog or do you want some ideas from wiki peeps.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 1:26pm
Stunning looking dog Doc.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 2:05pm
I love these dogs smile
What a beautiful dog
Posted By: fruitcake Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 4:30pm
beautiful dog
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 6:42pm
Love huskie, cracking dog mate
I want one but missus keeps denying me one coz shes scared of wolves, ffs smile
Posted By: TheDr Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 7:28pm
He was found straying Jan 3rd and taken to the kennels on Corporation Rd. I saw him on the site as I was watching it after the comments over Christmas about dogs being abandoned and left tied to the gates at Christmas.

He was (is) chipped but not from this area, and the registered keeper hasn't responded to calls or letters so after two weeks he was available.

I've been down there every day to see him whilst he's been in the kennels, they've let me see him in the run and give him some toys and treats.

Whilst I've been there I've seen just how hard the staff work and how difficult it is, especially with so many long-term residents who are being held there. I've seen people turn up with old (and new) towels, blankets and toys, and just how grateful they are for them.

He's a fantastic dog and absolutely loves being made a fuss of, although does believe that the settee becomes his the second you stand up.

He's been to the groomers today and now smells a little bit better and is currently stretched out in front of the fire.
Posted By: chris58 Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 7:46pm
Gorgeous dog glad to see he has a good home with you
Posted By: starakita Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 9:30pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
He was found straying Jan 3rd and taken to the kennels on Corporation Rd. I saw him on the site as I was watching it after the comments over Christmas about dogs being abandoned and left tied to the gates at Christmas.

He was (is) chipped but not from this area, and the registered keeper hasn't responded to calls or letters so after two weeks he was available.

I've been down there every day to see him whilst he's been in the kennels, they've let me see him in the run and give him some toys and treats.

Whilst I've been there I've seen just how hard the staff work and how difficult it is, especially with so many long-term residents who are being held there. I've seen people turn up with old (and new) towels, blankets and toys, and just how grateful they are for them.

He's a fantastic dog and absolutely loves being made a fuss of, although does believe that the settee becomes his the second you stand up.

He's been to the groomers today and now smells a little bit better and is currently stretched out in front of the fire.
hope he settles well with you misty aka wanda was there for 6 months & she is doing really well with us & made herself right at home.
Posted By: TheDr Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 9:50pm
I saw her there over the months, she is a beautiful dog, I'm glad she found the home she deserved after that wait.

Neo (I've kept his name, seemed only fair, he ignores whatever I call him) is here to stay, I'd love to let him loose in the forest but I don't think I'd see him again, so he's been in the field/paddock instead where he can't get out, and is now back in front of he fire again.

I do get the feeling he's going to take over my life.
Posted By: bert1 Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 10:05pm
For Gods sake don't shout Mush! at him when you take him for a walk, your arse will be red raw before you stop him.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 10:24pm
Originally Posted by TheDr

He`s a cracker in he`don`t leave him home alone he`ll be smokin your Cigars an drinkin your Scotch sprawled on your settee yes
Posted By: dave_g Re: New Addition to the Family - 19th Jan 2012 10:45pm
lovely looking dog,i've wanted one for years!
Posted By: TheDr Re: New Addition to the Family - 20th Jan 2012 12:03am
Originally Posted by Vanmanone

He`s a cracker in he`don`t leave him home alone he`ll be smokin your Cigars an drinkin your Scotch sprawled on your settee yes

Oh he's already sat there watching me as I ate, that's going to stop fairly rapidly.

Fortunately I don't smoke or drink (I'm not married, I have no desire to die young smile )

Posted By: Moonstar Re: New Addition to the Family - 20th Jan 2012 9:46am
raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral