Forums
Posted By: shar215 worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:32am
i hate ugg boots and velvet tracksuit both wore at the same time .my boyfreind informs me that he finds ugg boots the most un sexy thing a woman can wear .
Posted By: j_demo Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:39am
he's right, they're ridiculous.

also i hate men who wear vests just to show off their tattoos/muscles. it looks ridiculous, and my gf informs me that she finds it a major turn off.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:40am
Deffo women in jimjams and rollers in hair. Also lads with their pants hanging off their assholes, pricks.
Posted By: katiechops Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:51am
Old ' Birds' who clearly should know better, dressed like a teenager in clubbing attire, sporting a nice orange, or mahogany fake tan, especially when shopping, Scary in the extreme !
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:57am
yea men in vests are a big turn off even if they do think there gods gift .pjs and rollers should only ever be worn inside . and lads pull ya pants up we dont want to see what you think are designer boxer .. ie calvin's or even worse edd hardy .. another one of mine is men with a beer belly in tight football shirts .i think football tops should only be worn at the game
Posted By: rocks Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 12:14pm
when women go overboard with bling bling and more bling!! its not classy its trashy
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 12:25pm
I hate women and men with no dress sense ,for example wearing red with green and purple.
Also males and females that wear clothes that needs a turn in the washing machine.
clothes that look creased and not worn properly.For example too tight or too baggy.
Hate the look of males and females with untidy hair and look unclean.
Posted By: cathie Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 12:27pm
I'm sayin nothing (sitting at desk wearing black "jeggings" and UGG boots!!)

whistle
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 12:35pm
Originally Posted by cathie

whistle
lol cathie be ashamed be very ashamed . at least you inside hun
Posted By: cathie Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 12:51pm
Originally Posted by shar215
Originally Posted by cathie

whistle
lol cathie be ashamed be very ashamed . at least you inside hun

I know but I've got to venture out on my lunch yet, I'm too scared to bend over as my jegings go see through....and at my age (36 still convinced I'm 18) you'd think I'd know better oshocked

Posted By: starakita Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 12:56pm
I hate women who wear black leggins with white knickers showing through for goodness sake wear a long t shirt or jumper to hide their fat arse.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 1:00pm
My missus has loads of ugs, i reckon they are fit,

Defo a n o on the valour trackies, especially all the Pauls boutique sh*te
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 1:14pm
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
My missus has loads of ugs, i reckon they are fit,

Defo a n o on the valour trackies, especially all the Pauls boutique sh*te
hi nelzy you seen them quilted pauls boutiqoe jackets all the girls are wearing there awfull
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 1:25pm
Hi Shar, i have mate they are rip of barbour jackets. Look like something a farmer or gun dog owner might own lol smile
Posted By: Geekus Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 1:39pm
Nothing could be worse than the Snorkel Jackets all the kids used to wear in the 70's. Cheap as chips they were, and useless at keeping you warm, or dry. If you did them up all the way you couldn't see or hear a thing. And when they got wet they just soaked up all the water like a giant nappy and stank almost as bad as one.

Can't believe they're still popular with the Hip-Hop fraternity. I blame Kenny on 'South Park'... hammer
Posted By: julie253 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 1:47pm
I hate seeing men in vests too and also women who have their fat bellies hanging over their jeans with their top shorter so you can see it. I've nothing against people being overweight as it may be due to medical conditions etc, but please cover up!!! Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, I don't mean to be.
Originally Posted by geekus
Nothing could be worse than the Snorkel Jackets all the kids used to wear in the 70's.

ah, but we had style in the 1970's

Attached picture fashion 1970's.jpg
Posted By: julie253 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 2:32pm
Very fetching hmmmmmm not!!! lol
Posted By: Geekus Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 2:38pm
Originally Posted by julie253
Very fetching hmmmmmm not!!! lol

...most women like a man with a big dickie! dunno
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 2:42pm
dickie bows are back in fashion so my son says . he had one on for new year ..did make me and his dad laugh
Posted By: Blondie Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 2:43pm
Women who wear leggings with a short top, that doesn't cover there @rse. It is exactly the same as not wearing anything over your tights, and you wouldn't do that now ... would you???
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 3:03pm
I hate them ankle boots, with no toes. Pointless items.
Posted By: julie253 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 3:03pm
lol tease
Posted By: Sanchez Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 4:23pm
Originally Posted by starakita
I hate women who wear black leggins with white knickers showing through for goodness sake wear a long t shirt or jumper to hide their fat arse.

I kinda like that look, turns me on smirk
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 4:24pm
Yeah Sanch, specially if there some of those boss bridget jones stylee ones, fit as smile
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:04pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez

sanchez i would never off guessed ..you look so normal..
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:13pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez

withthat
gives me a lobon.
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:18pm
women who where vest tops and the straps of her bra are really minty dirty . not a good look
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:26pm
women who where vest tops and the straps of her bra are really minty dirty . not a good look

Depends.........
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:29pm
Women or men that look like they smell
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:30pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
lol June i seen alot like that around.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:33pm
Originally Posted by Tombraider
lol June i seen alot like that around.
You know what i mean tho ?
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:35pm
Yes i do June,
i hate males and females that have that look and bad tatse in fashion lol
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:35pm
Originally Posted by Peanut

Depends.........
HA depends on what peanut ? dirty bra straps is a no no ,unless of cause you just got out of jail after 5 years or so then i agree it wouldn`t matter laugh
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:38pm
lol gypsyjune your so right if you look unclean .. the odds are that you havent had a bath for a week or maybe two.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:42pm
Dirty Bra straps raftl :r:eeeeeek
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:43pm
lol gypsyjune your so right if you look unclean .. the odds are that you havent had a bath for a week or maybe two.
shockedha ha (not me) i get one every night ,feel ill if i don`t
Posted By: starakita Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:44pm
I stood next to someone like that last summer she was wearing a minging fur coat & it stunk.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 9:58pm
I stood next to someone like that last summer she was wearing a minging fur coat & it stunk.
HA HA My nan used to say, fur coat and no nickers,lol laugh
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 10:54pm
what someone wearing a fur coat in the Summer shocked
Posted By: oscarpops Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:07pm
Wasnt that hot last summer I cant see the point of those knitted boots whats the use of them when its raining youre feet will get soaking wet
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:09pm
what someone wearing a fur coat in the Summer shocked
good point no wonder she stunk lol
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:28pm
Originally Posted by oscarpops
Wasnt that hot last summer I cant see the point of those knitted boots whats the use of them when its raining youre feet will get soaking wet
withthat
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:34pm
Yes I know, but I like feet.
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:35pm
i am one of thoses leggins (not the see through kind) and uggs lovers hehe but i do wear tops that cover my bum and theres nothing worse than see through leggins and another one that really really bugs me is socks and sandles arhhhhhhh.....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:40pm
Grrrrrrrr, socks and sandles!!! I agree, Sillymoo. Another is 'black tights and light shoes'- puke.

80's 'glamour dressing' is another pet hate, especially when seen on those who wore it the first time round.

Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:44pm
Socks and sandals noooooo. Leggings yes, White pants and a bit of belly showing. Be back in a bit.................
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:47pm
oh god i could go on forever with this thread theres far too many to list hehe......
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:59pm
What about make-up/hairstyles? Lol

I see people who I have seen 'around' for twenty odd years and they still wear the same make-up and have the same hairstyle.I find that very ageing!! They would probably look a million times better if they tryed new make-up colours/ suit their skin type etc

Heels?

There is nothing worse than an out-dated 'heel'. Saw a woman in the hairdressers the other day (i had nothing better to do than people watch) and she had those dodgy, clumpy 90s heels on her boots- just ruined her whole 'look'.

Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 6th Jan 2012 11:59pm
if theyre hot it's all sexy

tight, low jeans
short skirts
short shorts
even sweats
tshirts
tank tops
bikini
that see through stuff

if she's sexy she's sexy
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:04am
Originally Posted by Sillymoo
oh god i could go on forever with this thread theres far too many to list hehe......
you took the words out of my mouth.
i have seen some sights lol.
and think they are in the fashion.
No taste at all :r:and talk about other poeple fashion raftl
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:21am
sorry in advance if i offend any one....... but i hate srunchie hair bobels they belong in a bin not on the top of a head, highlights that have grown so much the roots could look like they belong to trees.... also kitten heels with a point really annoy me and bright lipstick with heavy eye make up ...right i think should stop my little rant now like i said i could go on and on and on........
Posted By: dave_g Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:28am
you are right,i gave all those things up ages ago!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:29am
sorry in advance if i offend any one....... but i hate srunchie hair bobels they belong in a bin not on the top of a head, highlights that have grown so much the roots could look like they belong to trees.... also kitten heels with a point really annoy me and bright lipstick with heavy eye make up ...right i think should stop my little rant now like i said i could go on and on and on........
More more i am loving it.
And its the weekend.
i do agree with you, i hate lack of grooming in females like alot of facial hair and sideboards.
Your turn raftl
Posted By: dave_g Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:29am
80's campri ski jackets anyone?
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:39am
Originally Posted by dave_g
you are right,i gave all those things up ages ago!
raftl raftl did you bin them!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:43am
Chiffon sleeves make me want to vom!!!
PLastic 'ornamental' jewerally....

Shell- suits should have been burnt

Denim skirts

White leggings....
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:45am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

Denim skirts

White leggings....

Ae you kidding, all the things I love.
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:46am
another sandles thing .... sandles with overgrown toenails in men understandlable because lets face it there men but women ewwwwwwww sick orange foundation lines around the chin and cheek area just add some moisturiser to blend arhhhh haha and fishnet clothing is never a good look
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:47am
me and bright lipstick with heavy eye make up ...right i think should stop my little rant now like i said i could go on and on and on........

Lips and Eyes
Tits and Legs

Same Rule,apply at all times!!!
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:49am

Denim skirts

White leggings....

How could i forget white leggings ewwwwwwwwwwwww although i have to admit i have worn these once and only once and yes never again!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:49am
The bottom line is dress sense and look well groomed.
hate untidy looks with hair badly styled
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:49am
another sandles thing .... sandles with overgrown toenails in men understandlable because lets face it there men but women ewwwwwwww sick orange foundation lines around the chin and cheek area just add some moisturiser to blend arhhhh haha and fishnet clothing is never a good look

Fishnet tights a big turn on.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:49am
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6577216119

ski jacket appreciation
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:50am
The bottom line is dress sense and look well groomed.
hate untidy looks with hair badly styled

Yeh greasy looking people, yuk.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:52am
I absolutly DETEST tose 'walking sandal things' that men tend to wear in the summer!!!......usuaally with socks.

I get the randomn urge to set fire to their socks- see how fast they can unstrap them sandles now, eh?
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:56am
I absolutly DETEST tose 'walking sandal things' that men tend to wear in the summer!!!......usuaally with socks.

I get the randomn urge to set fire to their socks- see how fast they can unstrap them sandles now, eh?

that would be the funniest thing ever..... in the summer i will be carrying a box of matchs with me !
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:56am
See through leggings with White panties.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:59am
yes i hate women with hair that looks dull and neglected even in the summer it gets greasy that you can fry chips on it.also women who have no dress sense as in colours example red and green with bright yellow socks type of thing.
Hate men in cords as well.or old faded tracksuit bottoms that go away up there leg like there budgie has died!
Posted By: Peanut Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:59am
[youtube]B7En0z2A38c[/youtube]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:01am
Haha Silly Moo x
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:03am
you are a laugh Sillmoo!
i can tell you have fashion sense.
hate fleeces on women should only be worn by men lol.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:04am
I don't really mind what people wear,but it drives me insane when i see dirty,scruffy un ironed clothes on people with yesterdays dinner down the front.

Get a bath,wash your clothes and iron,lazy barstewards oh yeah and the sandles and socks makes me cringe! Also older women dressed like bimbos!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:06am
Originally Posted by Peanut
[youtube]B7En0z2A38c[/youtube]
raftl raftl joyride : seeyu
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:08am
i hate ugg boots and velvet tracksuit both wore at the same time .my boyfreind informs me that he finds ugg boots the most un sexy thing a woman can wear .

^First post^

We digress.The topic is 'fashion faux pas'. Some have gone offtopic but we are a multi cultural, all singing/dancing community and so we allow for 'differance'.

This was, once, like others, an interesting topic. Can we at least try to maintain it.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:09am
Originally Posted by chev_chelios
lol Chev.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:16am
you are a laugh Sillmoo!
i can tell you have fashion sense.
hate fleeces on women should only be worn by men lol.

What a stupid statement women wear fleece's for outdoor activities,like walking further the fookin Man wah's,lol
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:18am
raftl raftl raftl raftl :r:your so fuuny to good to be true.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:21am
Ear muffs not a good look,but useful.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:26am
Jeans!! theres another fashion faux pas!!!

Back in the day, 'skinny jeans' were around. we called them 'drainpipes' in the 80's.My dad wore the same legging type jeans in the 60's too- cant remember what they were called back then-must ask him!

Fashion just replicates itself!!!

The first rule,i go by is 'Do not ever wear a replication of anything that you were aware of,the first time around'.

Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:29am
I have to say I have a very uniquie way of dressing.

My acciosries are my statement
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:30am
Jeans never go out of fashion look the fashiom mags models wear them all the time.
jogging bottoms made out of that horrible nylon stuff is naff.
there nothing worse than a woman wearing capri pants and has hairy legs raftl
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:35am
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR
I have to say I have a very uniquie way of dressing.

My acciosries are my statement
this is true Sarah you do dress to kill lol.
well groomed and got good fashion sense.
when i mean dressed to kill i dont mean kill lol i mean you are a knock out lol.
i have seen some that have no sense of dress what so ever.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:39am
Awwww thanks tr smile

That's a really nice thing to say smile

I just go with my own style but love lots of diamonties and glitz

Love beeing up to date and very modern
Posted By: gemma_gee Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:39am
1990s hypercolor t shirts blokes sweaty pits would show lol

Attached picture widget_dXePRynrLefl_JrTTkJxcT.jpg
Posted By: poodlepup Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:41am
Thats what really annoys me people following models in fashion mags,they are models they would look good wearing a bin bag,where as people who try to replicate what the models are wearing look a total fookin mess! I'm sure they never look in mirrors to see how ridiculous they look!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:43am
Lets say you have a good taste in clothes.
you allways look nice.
you like me lol love jewellery,
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:48am
That's very true tr smile

Yes pp with that deffo

Yanoo dose my head in all these modles and crap,its the person that counts not what you wear

You don't have to be a size 0 to have a kind heart and look fab
Posted By: poodlepup Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 1:58am
And those harem pants are just plain wrong!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 2:00am
Originally Posted by gemma_gee
1990s hypercolor t shirts blokes sweaty pits would show lol
lol Gemma
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 2:07am
Jeans never go out of fashion look the fashiom mags models wear them all the time.
jogging bottoms made out of that horrible nylon stuff is naff.
there nothing worse than a woman wearing capri pants and has hairy legs raftl
u wanna borrow me razor
Posted By: Tombraider Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 2:13am
lol i dont have hairy legs.
do you use razor an electric shavor would be better lol
Posted By: eggandchips Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 6:42am
what really gets me ispeople wearing brown shoes with black keks or vice versa
just wrong
Posted By: shar215 Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 11:27am
women who shave there eyebrows off and draw them back on
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 11:38am
People who wear half mast karki green pants and cheap trainers
Posted By: Wench Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 12:00pm
Ugg boots & their cheap rip offs get right on my wick. I think one of the worst is illustrated perfectly in this picture - leggings/jeggings!! Just wrong on every level, whether you're slim or fat!!

Attached picture panty liner and leggings faux pas.jpg
Posted By: Edna_ Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 2:08pm
I think people should just wear what they feel comfortable in. Nothing wrong with experimenting and being a little different. The world would be a boring place if we all wore the same.
Posted By: granny Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 6:56pm
Dreadful leggings they are awful. Used to be part of the English culture in the eightees. Leggings for girls and shell suits for the boys. Horrid! and that's a mild description. A word of warning... as the leggings stretch, you don't realise how much weight you're putting on, until it's too late!
Posted By: Geekus Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 7:12pm
Originally Posted by Edna_
I think people should just wear what they feel comfortable in. Nothing wrong with experimenting and being a little different. The world would be a boring place if we all wore the same.

Well said, Edna. Although the chain mail suit I like to wear when shopping in Liscard does chafe a bit, and plays havoc with in-store security... raftl
Posted By: Snodvan Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 7:45pm
Socks & sandals

Nothing wrong with them IF you can "carry off" the look eg

I don't quite fall into this category

http://fashionsalon.blogspot.com/2008/10/socks-and-sandals.html

Mine is more like

http://www.buzzfeed.com/provincialelitist/socks-and-sandals-style-guide

Snod

Attached picture Socks and Sandals Catwalk-02.jpg
Posted By: starakita Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 8:30pm
white socks with black pants & shoes & beanie hats worn in summer,makes me think the lads who wear them have got nits
Posted By: starakita Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 10:26pm
you took the words out of my mouth.
i have seen some sights lol.
and think they are in the fashion.
No taste at all :r:and talk about other poeple fashion raftl
you talking about Trinny & Suzanna TR
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 7th Jan 2012 10:40pm
I hate cheep uggs wench

If your going to get a pair get a decent pair not ones from the shoe market the leak in water and make you walk on the sides of your feet

I were uggs but nice uggs
Posted By: insanekitty Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 9th Jan 2012 1:03am
Lads who wear jeans or pants like MC Hammer with the crotch down by their knees.
And sorry to say but fat girls wearing clothes that are obviously toooo small.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 9th Jan 2012 1:45am
Fake hair makes me lol.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: worst fashion faux pas, women and men - 9th Jan 2012 1:59am
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR
People who wear half mast karki green pants and cheap trainers
stop picking on me lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral