Forums
Posted By: MattLFC The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 12th Apr 2011 9:35am
Just seen, and voted on a poll on the Wirralglobe website, essentially the same as this; but more interested from a wiki point of view!

smile
Am washing my hair that day ( what hair ive still got )
and watching wet paint dry....lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 12th Apr 2011 10:26am
Originally Posted by 2005wireman
Am washing my hair that day ( what hair ive still got )
and watching wet paint dry....lol

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 13th Apr 2011 8:30am
Wow, it's quite interesting how close Wiki opinion is, to the users of the Wirral Globe.

At present:

Wikiwirral
15% - Yes, definitely, it's going to be a memorable day
23% - I'll probably watch the highlights on TV, but that's about it
62% - No, I'm not the slightest bit interested.

Wirral Globe:
Will you be celebrating the Royal Wedding?
17% - Yes, definitely - it's going to be a memorable day/
24% - I'll probably watch the highlights on TV, but that's about it.
59% - No - I'm not the slightest bit interested.
Safe to say it's pretty accurate then...

however what people say and what people do will be different... I've said 'I'll prob watch the highlights' but only because I watch the news and no doubt it will be the only news that day so I will probably turn it off and be grateful I am in the right job sector to enjoy an extra day off...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 13th Apr 2011 9:03am
I'll watch the hilights, for some reason I get a kick out of deluded peoples reactions towards the royals.
Posted By: bert1 Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 13th Apr 2011 9:39am
Apparently she's having her ring made smaller.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 13th Apr 2011 9:41am
Originally Posted by bert1
Apparently she's having her ring made smaller.

raftl
Posted By: Brocks Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 14th Apr 2011 11:22am
I'm working that Day.....In Singapore
We will probably watch the highlights.

Weather permitting we will spend the day at our allottment.

Posted By: Brocks Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 14th Apr 2011 8:56pm
Originally Posted by summer01
Are you happy your getting away from it all lol .i hope its a nice day ,i mean the weather .

I'm hardly getting away from it.....Flying out on Bank holiday Monday. Then I'm working through to 4th May so thats three bank holidays I'm working frown.

Then Back to London for a few hours before heading off to Toronto. I'm hoping to beast the job and get a few days down time out there.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 23rd Apr 2011 7:20pm
Looks like the majority of wiki'ers arnt in the slightest bit interested then... can't say I blame you all haha!!

tease
Think of all the money they are wasting frown

Some may argue that we'll make it back up in tourism, but that doesn't mean we'll see it again. Just London. snob
Posted By: Wench Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 23rd Apr 2011 8:09pm
The only reasons I'll watch bits of it are so I can see my 2nd husband to be (we have to keep it quiet as we can't shock the general public with 2 sets of "commoners" infecting the Royal bloodline) and because I will be sat on my arse with not much else to do.

It's not that I can't be bothered with it all, I'll just be off my tits on painkillers raftl
I knew you'd be in the 13% Jay, perving at the uniforms raftl
Posted By: jimbob Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 23rd Apr 2011 8:20pm
you roundheads had your chance and blew it, so stop moaning about a ROYAL DAY.
I'm not a roundhead, jimbob. I just hate the fact that a bunch of very rich people need some of my money to hold a wedding. Do you think I should write a letter to the Queen and see if she'll pay for mine? think
Posted By: Wench Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 23rd Apr 2011 9:34pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
I knew you'd be in the 13% Jay, perving at the uniforms raftl

Only at Harry smile I do know some of the men that will be leading the procession though - Royal Navy first (Senior Service), then the Pongoes and the Crabs pulling up the rear.

Those who know anything about the 3 Forces will understand just how funny that is raftl
crabs up the rear...nice
Posted By: Wench Re: The Royal Wedding: Will You Be Celebrating? - 23rd Apr 2011 9:37pm
It wasn't quite that that was meant raftl Will be strange for some of them having to walk in a straight line though *ducks for cover in case there's any Crabs in* seeyu
So they are doing their bit of the procession sideways? think
© Wirral-Wikiwirral