Forums
Posted By: BandyCoot Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 2:01pm
So, a soldier comes home from his umpteenth tour of Afghanistan, goes on a course in the Brecon Beacons, has to get weekend leave to attend his Grandad's funeral and while he is home attending the funeral the local ... break into his vehicle and steal his Rayban sunglasses, which incidentally are a necessary piece of kit for where he is serving. I hope that whoever is wearing them now ends up with pus streaming from their eyes, you shoit.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 2:18pm
Already covered here:

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...3_cars_broken_into_Oxton.html#Post809297
Posted By: j_demo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 3:01pm
Why does the brand name have any relevance?
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 3:11pm
Think of the poor addicted drug user who may need those glasses to prevent his eyes from hurting in this current hot weather. Dont be so quick to judge.
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 6:34pm
Jesus Christ. Most of the soldiers are only soldiers because they failed at school.

Poor buggers.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 6:39pm
Originally Posted by Pablo
Jesus Christ. Most of the soldiers are only soldiers because they failed at school.

Poor buggers.

I think you may need to give your head a wobble
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 6:51pm

Poor buggers.
It's good to see that you're not given to ill considered sweeping generalisations and that your opinions are based on well researched factual evidence.NOT!
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 6:55pm
Wobbled it and they're still no more human than the rest of us who get our cars broken in to.

Just cos I came here with a nurses qualification wanting to help people and I have done but if my car got broken into and they stole my primark £1 sunglasses am I not as much of a victim.

I got pack stolen from my corsa last week, could have been used t save a life but got stolen. Nobody launched a petition on my behalf.

Spent years in education to help people, yet my robbery dint even make the police 'fooking bothered' list.

Yet you fail at school and do some fooking rough time and you're a hero.

fook off.
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 7:37pm
You are a muppet plain and simple, these soldiers who you s lag off saying they failed school, are the only reason you are allowed to chat such nonsense maybe think of that next time before slagging them off.

Wobbled it and they're still no more human than the rest of us who get our cars broken in to.

Just cos I came here with a nurses qualification wanting to help people and I have done but if my car got broken into and they stole my primark £1 sunglasses am I not as much of a victim.

I got pack stolen from my corsa last week, could have been used t save a life but got stolen. Nobody launched a petition on my behalf.

Spent years in education to help people, yet my robbery dint even make the police 'fooking bothered' list.

Yet you fail at school and do some fooking rough time and you're a hero.

fook off.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 7:46pm
Here here to the "Hero" shout, fkn propaganda bollox the lot of it! The UK has never been in as much danger as it is today since our "Hero's" illegally invaded Iraq & Afghan for OIL and have/still are murdering many innocent families including children!!!

Hero's my fkn ass!!!
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 7:49pm
Soldiers do not have a choice where they go they get told where to go, so if you want to blame anyone blame the ones pulling the strings. Oh and at first the locals wanted us in Afghan and Iraq to get rid of Taliban. Should of just let them kill each other less of them to worry about bombing us then!

Originally Posted by Kevinx
Here here to the "Hero" shout, fkn propaganda bollox the lot of it! The UK has never been in as much danger as it is today since our "Hero's" illegally invaded Iraq & Afghan for oil and have/are murdering many innocent families including children!!!
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 7:59pm
They have a choice how they behave when they get there!!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:01pm
Stop arguin or you wil all get a ban lol
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:03pm
Well they don't have a choice over everything, and I fail to see where you are going with this, please do enlighten me.
They have a choice how they behave when they get there!!!
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:09pm
Why haven't you signed up Moretonlad?

Out of interest.
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:11pm
Because the Armed Forces is not for me, I chose a different career path. Plus I doubt I would be able to do what they do not got the physical or mental strength required
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:12pm
Why haven't you signed up Moretonlad?

Out of interest.

What have you got against soldiers?
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:14pm
Nothing against them in the slightest.

They work no harder than the rest of us.

I just fail to see why they are heroes and we're not...

Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:18pm
People have their own views on what makes someone a hero, so you may not see them as hero's but others do.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:19pm
Well they are serving their country, what are we doing?
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:21pm
Maybe national service would make people appreciate what these men and women do for all of us, no matter what colour/religion/race we come from.

Work no harder than the rest of us, you must be joking I know that at times even nowadays with Air control help they can be stuck in the desert in heat of 50 for 20-30 hours at a time.

Failed at school, Prince Harry went, I know many privately educated people choose the military life, it's a calling and the only bad thing I can think of national service would be that they would have to spend more time putting themselves in danger to protect us who would be crapping ourselves and unable to continue.
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:24pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Are you serious! Anyone with a job is contributing 20% or 40% if not more of their earnings to the entire country, that includes a fook load of lazy Grrrs.

What are we doing?

Carrying bone idle lazy bell ends is what we're doing!!

Whether we are killing innocent people whilst earning our money is irrelevant.
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:26pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
stuff

Your avatar makes you a bit biased.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:27pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Are you serious! Anyone with a job is contributing 20% or 40% if not more of their earnings to the entire country, that includes a fook load of lazy Grrrs.

What are we doing?

Carrying bone idle lazy bell ends is what we're doing!!

Whether we are killing innocent people whilst earning our money is irrelevant.

Are you high? yumyum
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:28pm
In war innocent people get killed its a fact of life, so stop using that to try make them look bad. Also you must be a "bone idle lazy bell end" to then as all you seem to do is be on here every day for majority of the day.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:28pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
stuff

Your avatar makes you a bit biased.

No I just engage brain before typing, my avatar is my appreciation for the wounded.

You seem really ill informed and base your view on nothing but basic dislike.
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 8:42pm
Originally Posted by _Moretonlad_
Also you must be a "bone idle lazy bell end" to then as all you seem to do is be on here every day for majority of the day.

Lol
Posted By: Cassidy Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 9:07pm
Sickening how someone can say "most soldiers are only soldiers because they failed at school." How far from the truth can that be. Soldiers are no doubt a mixture of males / females from different classes who have come out of school with a range of qualifications who actually want to do something with their life and for their country. Pretty sure most soldiers do not intend to kill innocent people. Again far fetched from the truth.

I think you need to put your play station controller down and start researching facts first. Pretty sure you were waiting for a friend to come and play against you online so thought you would cause a bit of commotion.

The majority of soldiers are heroes. That is also not to say that many nurses, doctors, teachers etc are not heroes in the eyes of many in this country.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 9:10pm

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 9:43pm

You are unreal. They have joined the army in the full knowledge that they may be killed or disabled, they work a damn sight harder than us in a different way........ soldiers have fought in wars in the past which have given us the freedom we enjoy today...... you want to try it you fool you may come back a 'real man'....... that's if you don't come back in a coffin.......
Posted By: TheEpicSponge Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 10:10pm
I, for one, cannot stand those who bad mouth our soldiers. Without them, this country would have been invaded a long time ago and I would most likely be correct in saying that the majority of us would have been killed long ago.

If you have a problem with Britain's soldiers while living in Britain, then you need to give your head an even bigger wobble than before. I have several schoolfriends who have done very well in their exams and signed up for the armed forces and are having a very successful and enjoyable career.

I applied to the RAF myself, but unfortunately failed the medical due to a hearing defect. All other aptitude tests and fitness tests were passed with flying colours...

While you chuckle to yourself in the safety of your home, think... Thank god those soldiers out there are protecting us all. Simply because your house could be demolished at any second of the year by a terrorist organisation if it weren't for those soldiers.

I won't be the bad guy here and say what I want to say, but I think you know.

Respect those who keep you and your family safe.

That is all
Posted By: starakita Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 10:31pm
My son was in the army,he didn't fail at school he just got bored of dead end jobs,he trained up as an electrician.he went to Kosovo but then Iraq kicked off.Most of them didn't want to be there & while the war went on I was worried sick,I know he's seen things most people will never see but he's never talked about it.He left the army got a couple of jobs with electrical firms then he changed direction again & qualified as a teacher last year.
Posted By: Zubee Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 11:11pm

You're not a hero Pablo
Posted By: Dilly Re: Local Scum Again - 22nd Jul 2013 11:16pm
With a hole in one shoe :-)
Posted By: Pablo Re: Local Scum Again - 23rd Jul 2013 4:25am
Originally Posted by Zubee

You're not a hero Pablo, because you're a knob.

Thank you.

Tell that to the parents of the 3 year old who's life I helped save yesterday while my colleague was physically massaging her heart through the hole in her chest.

Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Local Scum Again - 23rd Jul 2013 5:21am
Originally Posted by Zubee

You're not a hero Pablo, because you're a knob.

Thank you.

Tell that to the parents of the 3 year old who's life I helped save yesterday while my colleague was physically massaging her heart through the hole in her chest.

when was this you was on here from 8:34am to 10:16pm liar
Look see

you remind me of someone who use to be on here sherlock
Posted By: Salmon Re: Local Scum Again - 23rd Jul 2013 7:47am
Clearly Pablo (Grandpa George) just gets a kick out of making stupidly outrageous comments. To be ignored if you value your own sanity.
Posted By: Mark Re: Local Scum Again - 23rd Jul 2013 8:38am
Running Topic Click me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral