Forums
Posted By: starbuck75 Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 16th Aug 2011 1:33pm
***STOLEN*** from Martins Lane Wallasey..
Blue landrover long base 110 reg D174 FDG. Petrol with gas conversion was seen going through tunnel at 1:45 yesterday early hrs ......this vehicle is much needed to the family any info plz call merseyside police.

I reposted this from a freind (Zara Richardson) on Facebook..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 16th Aug 2011 3:13pm
Sorry to hear of this. This the 2nd (wiki) vehicle recently to be stolen by some ... and taken through the tunnel. Is it not beyond the wit of man (or even tunnel police) to have fixed ANPR cameras at the entrances? Every vehicle is clocked on entry. If a stolen one comes up, then there's a reception committee at the other end !

I realise this would depend on its loss being reported straight away.

Maybe this is in operation anyway (?).

Just my 2d's worth.
Posted By: madrob Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 16th Aug 2011 3:18pm
sorry to hear your loss
Posted By: 8HBob Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 16th Aug 2011 5:19pm
Don't the little cctv cameras next to every toll barrier take pictures of the driver ?

Bob.
It wasn't my vehicle but the people it did belong to rely heavily on it due to having children with specific needs. It's a massive loss to them from what i'm told. Thanks for the messages and fingers crossed they find it in one piece.. and soon smile
Posted By: AdamEvans Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 16th Aug 2011 8:26pm
i am the little lad from andy evans autogas
if i hear of any parts of an lpg system from a landrover being sold ill let you know
or even ill put the feelers out with a couple of people i know at filling stations to see if it can be spotted
best places to ring in liverpool are

calor gas
39 Derby Road
Kirkdale, Liverpool, Merseyside L20 8PF
0151 922 4541

and

budget gas
28 Forth Street
Liverpool L20 8JW
0151 922 6611
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 16th Aug 2011 11:32pm
was this paul's landrover?
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 17th Aug 2011 10:32pm
gutted about your loss
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 19th Aug 2011 2:36pm
Originally Posted by mrhanky
was this paul's landrover?
Yes mate it was pauls land rover.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 11:54am
just to update...this has been recovered and is back home
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 11:58am
A bit of good news for a change. Hopefully, it wasn't knocked about too much.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 12:02pm
withthat withthat
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 12:07pm
Great news but,is it ok?
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 12:18pm

were the scroats caught?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 12:29pm
Nice one!
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 12:32pm
i live round the corner , and know the lady vaguely , and as i was passing earlier on , i saw that she was cleaning it , so i stopped to ask if this was the one that was stolen , She told me that it was , and it had been returned to them this morning.She was busy cleaning the fingerprint residue ? off the car , there was quite a lot of it.I asked if anybody had been caught , she said no one had been caught , but other land rovers had been recovered .Just nice to see somebody get their property back , and in good condition as well.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 12:49pm
no ones had a pop at my landy yet, karma would enact revenge through me. made up they have it back, f/in hate thieving little scumbags
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 8:29pm
made up its back...pauls a top fella!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Stolen From Wallasey Area - Blue Landrover - 23rd Aug 2011 8:38pm

Fantastic news!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral