Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 19th Oct 2009 4:47pm
My son was walking up wheatland lane, seacombe today about 7.30am. He saw something in the corner of his eye crouched in the corner.
It was a black cat with wire tìghtly bound around its neck-obviously intentional. He could not untie it without distressing the cat furthur, so tightly bound.
Luckily, an adult passed who ran into the warehouses at the 'gandhi' who then released it with a pair of pliers he got from there.
Evil fookin barstards.

Nb the type of wire -like a 'bendy wheel spoke'. Sorry, not 'up' on wire types.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 19th Oct 2009 5:09pm
hope you kept the wire would look good around the neck of the sick person who hurt the cat .bet there a big brave person
Posted By: Mark Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 19th Oct 2009 6:17pm
That's disgusting.
Hope they catch who ever was responsible.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 19th Oct 2009 6:33pm
As an afterthought- i have just emailed the rspca with the details+ sons contact details. Am sickened.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 19th Oct 2009 7:04pm
I don't like cats but in saying that I don't believe in harming one. Hope the sick c*nt is caught.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 22nd Oct 2009 12:11pm
I just bumped into an rspca man in a van, so i tapped on his window.
Unfort. Nowt they can do without an owners name. He sed i'd be surprised at the amount of people who use wire as a makeshift collar!
They unindated at the mo but i will get an email eventually
Posted By: hayabusa Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 20th Jan 2010 6:31pm
some real sick people roaming the streets, whats this world coming to
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 20th Jan 2010 9:45pm
Just cant imagine the pain that poor cat must have been in.......
I dont know why people let cats out all day and night though, its a mistake to think that they enjoy being left out. Cats love warmth, peace and quiet.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 12:37am
Originally Posted by aegean
I dont know why people let cats out all day and night though, its a mistake to think that they enjoy being left out. Cats love warmth, peace and quiet.

Need to tell my neighbours that. The cat NEVER goes in doors, this has been for the last 3 years that i know off. They went away between Christmas and new year and asked a neighbour to feed it, when he got home he said he was concerned as the cat had become fat. The cat wasn't fat it was just fed the way it should be, poor thing crys at night, even when we had this snow it was outside.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 12:44am
Originally Posted by MrPhil

Need to tell my neighbours that. The cat NEVER goes in doors, this has been for the last 3 years that i know off. They went away between Christmas and new year and asked a neighbour to feed it, when he got home he said he was concerned as the cat had become fat. The cat wasn't fat it was just fed the way it should be, poor thing crys at night, even when we had this snow it was outside.

thats cruel someone should get in touch with cats protection

http://liverpoolbursc.cats.org.uk/
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 1:08am
Thanks Tilly, will be getting in touch with them.

It got to a point one Sunday morning i come home from work and the temp in the car was -1, poor thing was scratching to get in.

Felt alot better when i put some warm milk in a carton on their door step, they had puzzled looks when they returned.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 1:27am

It got to a point one Sunday morning i come home from work and the temp in the car was -1, poor thing was scratching to get in.

Felt alot better when i put some warm milk in a carton on their door step, they had puzzled looks when they returned.

awwww poor thing frown and how nice are you looking out for it.
if it was my neighbour that was neglecting an animal, i would re-home it without telling them. they probably would'nt notice or care it was gone anyway by the sounds of things.
Posted By: kimpri Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 1:44am

RING THE RSPCA I WOULD. mad
Posted By: Tilly Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 1:46am
they wont do anything kimpri
Posted By: kimpri Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 2:12am
why.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 4:07am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Unfort. Nowt they can do without an owners name. He sed i'd be surprised at the amount of people who use wire as a makeshift collar!
they never did get back to me!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 21st Jan 2010 4:15am
Originally Posted by kimpri1

RING THE RSPCA I WOULD. mad
DITTO!! Animal abusers-like child abusers- operate relying on secrecy to 'protect' them. F-,.king ..., hope they rot in hell, where they belong.
Posted By: ScottVernon55 Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 16th Apr 2010 11:36pm
if anyone done anything like this to my cat id fooking kill them
Posted By: Katryn Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 14th May 2010 4:06pm

aw thats awful poor thing.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 14th May 2010 4:44pm
Originally Posted by ScottVernon55
if anyone done anything like this to my cat id fooking kill them

Same here bud. Mine is only young and I let her out last night and she didnt come back until all hours of the morning. I was so worried but glad she came bk!
Posted By: Katryn Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 14th May 2010 4:49pm

Nothing they can do without owners name?
so did they take it with them or just leave it?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 14th May 2010 5:01pm
It was several hours from my son 'releasing' the cat and the rspca being informed.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Animal cruelty-seacombe. Upsetting. - 14th May 2010 5:37pm
ah right.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral