Forums
Posted By: ShySusie TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 1:45pm
This stupid woman has to be the mos out of touch PM since Neville Chamberlain.

The country is in a mess.

No one knows what to do.

The Brexiteers want her gone.

The Remainers want her gone.

The voters want her gone.

The Downing Street Cat wants her gone

And this is her response....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCDFNRA-Wo
Posted By: casper Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 3:51pm
Was it a dance or a jig or even jiggery pokery, fine words with no substance, TM the Jewish community are worried should Corbyn gain power, yet we have the young Tories student group wearing T shirts covered with anti semitic graffiti white power gestures: Barrack Obama Juden, star of David, Nordic runes (as worn by the SS) f-ck the NHS blatant racism, although Conservatism has always had a leaning toward the Nazis dating back to the 1930's it really shows the arrogance and the inbred intolerance of those that believe they and only they are the guardians of the nation, sickening.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 8:14pm
That wasn't a Conference.....it was a Wake.

The ABBA thing......what is T'reeza on?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 9:26pm
Seems fine to me https://twitter.com/i/status/1047497279622582272
Posted By: fish5133 Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 9:42pm
She looked more like Crouchy doing his robotic goal celebration. Poor Lass.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 9:53pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Brilliant!! raftl
Posted By: granny Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 10:30pm
Originally Posted by ShySusie
This stupid woman has to be the mos out of touch PM since Neville Chamberlain.

The country is in a mess.

No one knows what to do.

The Brexiteers want her gone.

The Remainers want her gone.

The voters want her gone.

The Downing Street Cat wants her gone

And this is her response....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCDFNRA-Wo

Ha ha ! Even the parrots in Hyde Park want her gone, but she ain't going anywhere.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 10:41pm
As long as she is carrying the can on Brexit - nobody wants the job.
Posted By: granny Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 3rd Oct 2018 11:23pm
Originally Posted by Moonstar
As long as she is carrying the can on Brexit - nobody wants the job.

No, they don't, but who the heck is there anyway ?

I don't understand this Brexit Chequers plan . It might be me, but besides the usual lambasting of it by some, what exactly are they opposing ? Have they told us yet ? All we hear is that May is selling us down the swanny, but no one has clearly explained what is in the plan that makes them identify that .
Is it the ECJ that we are likely to be still under the jurisdiction of, or agricultural policies, or what ? Totally confused about it all now.
Just hope they can stop live meat exports.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 4th Oct 2018 7:10am
A pretty accurate description of chequers plan is HERE

If you can't make sense of it don't be surprised, it doesn't make any sense. Basically it says that we will mirror EU rules, except where we change rules.
Posted By: ShySusie Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 4th Oct 2018 7:21am

Haha! So funny!

She is so out of touch, probably thought the masses would be dancing in the street with her! Like when the tories brought out that huge 'Double Whammy' poster because they think that is how the working class talk.

Blair did something equally stupid when his baby was born and he greeted the press wearing an open neck shirt and jeans with a mug of tea because he thought that was 'working class'. How insulting.

And Kinnock making his poor wife dance in the sea and falling over. The whole lot of them are out of touch except for our Jeremy!!
Posted By: ShySusie Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 4th Oct 2018 7:24am
Originally Posted by fish5133
She looked more like Crouchy doing his robotic goal celebration. Poor Lass.

Oh yes! Oh yes!!! Oh Fish oh yes! Yes ! Yes! Oh yes, yes!
Posted By: granny Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 4th Oct 2018 9:11am
A pretty accurate description of chequers plan is HERE

If you can't make sense of it don't be surprised, it doesn't make any sense. Basically it says that we will mirror EU rules, except where we change rules.

Thanks for that.. can't make sense of it . I am still of the opinion that EU had something to do with putting this together in the first place.
If we remember, Mrs May paid a visit to see Mrs Merkel, and returned on the Wed/Thurs, before her Chequers meeting on the Friday. Either Mrs Merkel ( or some other EU member) has had a quick run through, added points or been given the all clear for delivery to UK Cabinet by EU . (those are my thoughts)
Who on earth has put it together in the first place ? Mrs May won't have done, it has to be down to some backroom intellectuals, but she is so convinced this is the right deal, with no budging, it's very concerning. The EU say it has no chance, so what are they about to propose from it , in their own favour ?
Posted By: Gibbo Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 4th Oct 2018 9:26am
Love her or not, they're leading in the polls. Again.

Voting Intention: Conservatives 42%, Labour 36% (24-25 September)
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2018/09/28/voting-intention-conservatives-42-labour-36-24-25-/
Posted By: ShySusie Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 4th Oct 2018 10:29am
Originally Posted by Gibbo
Love her or not, they're leading in the polls. Again.

Voting Intention: Conservatives 42%, Labour 36% (24-25 September)
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2018/09/28/voting-intention-conservatives-42-labour-36-24-25-/

Of course depends which poll you look at:

http://www.comresglobal.com/polls/comres-daily-express-daily-mirror-voting-intention/

And they were taken BEFORE her ridiculous, embarrassing and ill thought out silly dance. My GP who is a true blue tory said it made him feel like taking poison.

My own thoughts were of Chamberlain waving his silly little bit of paper and whimpering 'Peace in our time!'

May thinks she has peace in her party............already the knives are being sharpened, my prediction? Gone by November.

As for the silly daft dance, fish funnily compares it to Crouch, I think it looks like the start of Ursula Martinez's Hanky Panky routine. THANK GOD IT DID NOT GO THAT FAR! (for those who are not familiar with Ursula, please google......I would not put the link here as it is a bit racey).
Posted By: Excoriator Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 5th Oct 2018 10:18pm
I have some sympathy for her.

She is trying to make sense out of an essentially deeply stupid decision.

Her plan is bollocks, of course, but then ANY plan would be bollocks. It is simply not possible - if someone decides to jump off a cliff, to make the landing any less uncomfortable, nor to make it look like a rational decision to jump in the first place.

I think she is a stupid doctrinaire bluarse who is ill-equipped to handle brexit, but really it is the decision to leave that is the really stupid one, and you can only blame you and me for that.
Posted By: granny Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 6th Oct 2018 12:44am

I like this guy, and what he has to say. JR-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_cNawOnyiA&t=19s
Posted By: casper Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 6th Oct 2018 8:20am
Being cowed and bullied into doing something we didn't want, mmm I wonder who did that ? perhaps he the should have added misled, lied to, duped, patronised the list could go on.
Posted By: ShySusie Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 6th Oct 2018 10:20am
i actually long for the days when computers will make our laws. They will be impartial, unfeeling, lack greed and personal ambition and won't be found with their trousers around their ankles in the stationary cupboard.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: TERESA MAY THE NEW NERO! - 6th Oct 2018 11:22pm
Originally Posted by ShySusie
i actually long for the days when computers will make our laws. They will be impartial, unfeeling.

Labour Party councillors at WBC use the same excuse for them jumping through Tory Hoops
© Wirral-Wikiwirral