Forums
Posted By: Beethoven Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 10:42am
I've just seen a chappie outside Finsbury Park mosque saying that muslims don't feel safe, well that's a crying shame isn't it?
Posted By: casper Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 12:37pm
Originally Posted by Beethoven
I've just seen a chappie outside Finsbury Park mosque saying that muslims don't feel safe, well that's a crying shame isn't it?

Another one is outraged shouting this is terrorism, well welcome to our world, we have been outraged for the past few years!!!
Posted By: starakita Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 12:57pm
It's more like an act of revenge not terrorism.
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 2:18pm
well don't drive vans at us simple
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 3:37pm
White person committing terrorism, shock, horror!

Hardly the first time though is it? Even the UN are criticising the ridiculous number of civilians are getting killed by allied forces in Syria.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 5:46pm
Definitely someone on a revenge trip against innocent Muslims.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 6:47pm
The attack at Finsbury Park in the early hours of this morning is without doubt a TERRORIST ATTACK.

It was an attack on peaceful, innocent Muslims from an Christian Extremist- probably a member of E.D.L/ Britain First and the likes....
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 8:04pm
"It was an attack on peaceful, innocent Muslims from an Christian Extremist- probably a member of E.D.L/ Britain First and the likes...."

Doubt it as police said he was not known to them...whereas I suspect they have a lot of files on EDL and Britain First members

More likely a UKIP Brexiteer wink
Posted By: granny Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 19th Jun 2017 10:38pm
Blow me..... and a march flying anti-Semitic flags. More wars!
..and this fellow thinks people are to scared to offend Muslims, well, we're all terrified at offending Jews !!

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/maajid-authorities-scared-of-offending-muslims/

You can guess what the next move is, can't you ?

It's all got to be the fault of the Christians and who is protecting them ? Only a matter of time before a church will be attacked, but in that instance, it will be our own fault. There again, that shouldn't bother anyone on here, because none of you give a shit for Christian anyway.

You can obviously tell that my patience is running out. I keep on trying to come up for air, but in this climate, there isn't any. Constantly getting battered down again and again by the media that won't stop their reports, their documentaries, their support for so called minority groups even though there's a few million of them. Sick of the whole lot, from their demands to their expectations of support from every corner and their blaming everyone.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 6:25am
Maybe he was radicalised by the sons of Glyndwr.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 7:32am
Originally Posted by starakita
It's more like an act of revenge not terrorism.

Sadly. I think recent attacks by Muslims are driven by revenge. This is more revenge against revenge. We forget that it was us who started it with our numerous attacks on muslim regimes in the middle east.

It puts me in mind of the third verse of Larkin's "This be the verse". Rather less well known than the first verse this starts:

"Man hands on misery to man
It deepens like the ocean shelf..."

If you want to blame someone, I suggest you look at our politicians who are ever enthusiastic to pitch in with the Americans for another bombing campaign without any consideration that by doing so they are putting our children on the front line of the inevitable response.
Posted By: granny Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 8:37am

Why should we be blaming someone other than the perpetrator for this !?

I usually watch BBC 24 news (goodness knows why, as they are the worst) but it's easier to get on laptop.

These last few weeks, I had difficulty in understanding I was still living in England. The whole of the media news has been given over to the ethnic minorities, and now they will start the demands for more air time etc. Most of whom have not even been born in this country,and if they have they can't speak properly yet. To see a white British face is becoming quite a challenge, and all this is due to political correctness, put in force by whom ? Well, I think it might backfire.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 8:59am
Well, you may like to look at what we inflict on other countries before you decide who the worst perpetrators are:

https://youtu.be/DWBfi71PvTg

I am an atheist and support no religion. They are one as bad as the other if you ask me, but we need to remember that the UK does very well indeed out of supplying both sides with arms that can cause this sort of destruction. It doesn't surprise me at all that people who have seen their homes and families destroyed should seek revenge. Denied cruise missiles, drones and all the rest of the dreadful military hardware we deploy, it is not too surprising that some should mount counterattacks with whatever they can find.

Shocking as they are, we should see the recent attacks by terrorists in the context of what we routinely inflict on other countries (in the wake of the trigger-happy Americans). Compared to what happens in far too many middle eastern countries these attacks are fleabites.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 9:15am
No bombs have ever been dropped in my name,nor any shots fired. It is the work of world leaders so why do they choose to kill our children in the name of their disgusting religious beliefs? Surely if anyone their targets should be government figures not our innocent kids !!!
Posted By: palemoon Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 9:32am
Originally Posted by granny

Why should we be blaming someone other than the perpetrator for this !?

I usually watch BBC 24 news (goodness knows why, as they are the worst) but it's easier to get on laptop.

These last few weeks, I had difficulty in understanding I was still living in England. The whole of the media news has been given over to the ethnic minorities, and now they will start the demands for more air time etc. Most of whom have not even been born in this country,and if they have they can't speak properly yet. To see a white British face is becoming quite a challenge, and all this is due to political correctness, put in force by whom ? Well, I think it might backfire.

I would be interested to know how many of these 'angry' Muslims have actually contributed to the services that they are demanding. Nobody seems to go to work.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 10:14am
Originally Posted by Dilly
No bombs have ever been dropped in my name,nor any shots fired....

That's the trouble, it has been done in our names but not by our choice.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 3:30pm
No bombs have ever been dropped in my name,nor any shots fired. It is the work of world leaders so why do they choose to kill our children in the name of their disgusting religious beliefs? Surely if anyone their targets should be government figures not our innocent kids !!!

It's your country doing it, so it is in your name. You may not want to accept this. Neither do I, but neither of can deny responsibility. It is our government, and they act in your name whether you like it or not, sadly.

They are also very active indeed in assisting our arms manufacturers to supply anyone with the money by organising trade missions and arms deals. That too is in our names, and I like that even less.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 3:54pm
As I do not vote, no government does anything in my name ! I don't vote because as I have always said they all p:ss in the same pot. If the Muslim people want to vent their anger it should be on the government,not children attending a pop concert !
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 5:44pm
If the Muslim people want to vent their anger it should be on the government,not children attending a pop concert !

Very true.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 5:45pm
Not voting doesn't absolve you from responsibility I'm afraid.

And in wars, it is the attacker who chooses the target, not the target who chooses the attacker. Most people know this of course.
Posted By: granny Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 8:07pm
Originally Posted by Excoriator
Not voting doesn't absolve you from responsibility I'm afraid.

And in wars, it is the attacker who chooses the target, not the target who chooses the attacker. Most people know this of course.

So terror attacks on any of us in this country is attributed to all Muslims or followers of Islam ? That's a very dangerous point of view.
Arms to Saudi Arabia ? Considering they have made new ties with Israel, and Israel need more military support against the Arab nations, would that be our fault again ?
I take it that means we can blame all Iraqis for their Government forcing our Government through various backdoors of other Governments , and expect to be informed that the ordinary Brit is responsible for a middle eastern war ?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 20th Jun 2017 9:52pm
Just how far OFF TOPIC is this conversation?

Muslim bashing topics can be found left, right, up and below of this thread.

This thread is supposed to be about a Terrorist Attack against the Muslim community?

Posted By: Dilly Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 5:22am
Like everything Rude,If you don't like what is said it shouldn't be on here. Sorry but welcome to free speech !
Posted By: granny Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 8:21am
Well, there's been plenty of Christian bashing (If that's what you want to call it) over the years. So what ?

How long has it taken for Imams to come out of their little holes and make some sort of plausible comments in support of any anti-Semitic ,ant-Christian ,and rebuking violent acts committed by people their own community. How often has it been said their communities should integrate , how many times has a hand of friendship been offered ? No, all on deaf ears, until things started to actually affect them. We've seen it over the last few months. Every attack has brought a little more response into the open and why would that be ? No doubt because they are now becoming frightened. Now they want us all to link arms and support each other. How remarkable ! Trouble is , it's probably come too late for many. Those who committed such acts were living in their communities, the communities that see fit to claim every benefit available, who don't give to charitable causes,(except themselves) and those who arrive and get so many benefits from being here , but can't bring themselves to admit failings or utter the word 'sorry' no , never.
Muslims are not allowed to leave the faith, ever. So it falls fairly and squarely on the shoulders of the Islamic hierarchy, and their communities but suddenly they don't like to admit that. Not one apology from them for atrocities committed by their own members over the years.
Boots on the other foot, and they call for us to be pals and they want new homes immediately , not hotel rooms, they want to remain together in their community, they want answers. We have all wanted answers, particularly where children have been killed !

I was once very supportive of these communities, unfortunately they have changed things for all of us. Life will no longer be as we once had and not too long ago, but hey isn't that what they want ?
Posted By: cools Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 8:30am
Well said Granny.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 9:00am
Well said indeed Granny. There are some on here that may live long enough to regret their outpourings of support for the hard done to Muslim faith but by then it will be to late.
Posted By: granny Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 2:28pm

We must be living in the wrong place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 7:04pm
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 7:16pm
Much the same as most other religions in this country then?
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 7:25pm
all religions should be banned from this day on,they were all stories to keep people in check in the dark ages.but were not in the dark ages now just get on with your life
Posted By: Madge Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 8:16pm
Originally Posted by joeblogs
all religions should be banned from this day on,they were all stories to keep people in check in the dark ages.but were not in the dark ages now just get on with your life

well said,
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 21st Jun 2017 10:48pm
Originally Posted by Madge
Originally Posted by joeblogs

well said,

well not a lot has changed since the dark ages..still have poor homeless hungry people. people still murder each other in this so called enlightened world. Thieving , lying ,greed etc etc still alive and thriving. Now we have the BBC and ITV soaps to keep people in check.
Posted By: casper Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 23rd Jun 2017 6:37pm
Good post granny couldn't have put it better myself, I have always said the Muslim community has shown a lack of concern about the recent attacks, until of course it happened to them, and as you say they are stamping their feet and wanting action,we now are all in it together allegedly, one guy who witnessed it kept repeating, this is terrorism, and we wont accept a verdict that the perpetrator was mentally unstable or anything like that, so now they demand a verdict without the full facts being known.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 23rd Jun 2017 8:32pm
Yet again, the media is in control of the situation and has CHOSEN how much of the Muslim abhorrence or praise of terrorism we get to know about.

Finsbury Park mosque was the mosque where Abu Hamza al-Masri (Hook) was Imam and he preached radical policies. During this time the media were very happy to show all this happening until the mosque chose to close in 2003.

Abu Hamza al-Masri still had plenty of airtime in the media since 2003.

However the media has chosen not to show that since 2005 the same Mosque has been fighting against terrorism, extremism and radicalism.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 24th Jun 2017 11:16am
We see what they want us to see. Do you really think they would invite you to one of their radicalisation evenings ?
Posted By: Beethoven Re: Finsbury Park mosque. - 25th Jun 2017 10:03am
Would the world be a better place if Muslims were encouraged to drink a glass or two of wine to help them relax a little? At the moment they do seem to be a little upset about almost everything.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral