Forums
Posted By: cools Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 5:43pm
Wish this crackpot leader of North Korea would disappear. Worrying all the trouble he's stirring up as if we haven't got enough to contend with in this broken world.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 6:59pm
Yep frightening!!! Puts my border worries right in the gutter
Posted By: Dilly Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 7:01pm
Don't worry ladies, I'm here lamethrower
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 7:34pm
Run for your lives.... Aaaahhh!!!!
Posted By: cools Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 7:45pm
Got a plan.You two go over there and Lolli you need to distract him of the funny haircut with your womanly Wiles, then you Dilly jump out and cut his hair off. He so vain about his hair even making all the men have the same haircut that just like Sampson his power will be gone... Brilliant eh.
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 7:53pm
Trouble is, he's only a bit of a kid, so there's a lot of years and the possibility of a lot of crackpots in power in other countries in years to come.
Best not to even think about it really.
If Dilly got his act together, he could sort it for all of us, in one foul swoop. party

Posted By: cools Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 8:00pm
I know Granny , this is why I hate looking at the news these days it's so bad. I'm making a joke of him but in reality he's a very scary guy and a very scary situation, Trump seeming to make everything worse.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 8:22pm
A lot of North Korea stuff is propaganda from all sides.
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 14th Apr 2017 11:13pm
China is worried that conflict can break out at any moment with North Korea, but China is not worried about taking over islands from Japan in the South China Seas, despite Chumps threat if China continued to do so.

So who is the most scary ? think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 7:42am
No cools....sit tight, Trump is doing a grand job...you'll see!!!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 8:55am
"we can have nuclear weapons......but you cant.....!" "we are more civilised than you...."

North Korea say they will not use them unless they get attacked...which is probably the main reason why all nuclear powers have them. Except of course the yanks who have muted using them in unilateral preemptive strikes against Iran and now North Korea.
North Korea is a fly in the ointment for USA "full spectrum domination" plan.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 10:16am
Don't worry Cools, we have got the Bidston tunnels to hide in smile
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 10:32am
Can't I come too ? I'll bring me bible smile
Posted By: Dilly Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 10:35am
Of course Granny ! It will come in handy as loo paper smile
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 3:06pm
america would flatten them before they had time to launch
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 9:26pm
I'm not too sure about that,joeblogs and many innocents would be exterminated.

Dilly, you're not on mate. Better leave me behind . I'm reading Isaiah 17 at the moment and it's a bit bothering.
Written between 600 BC and 800BC
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 10:38pm
Why are the news media talking about 'nuclear strikes' . Has anyone actually said that ? Tonight it says Trump could strike the N Korean nuclear sites not a nuclear strike. Thinking about it, that could be just as serious.
Can't help thinking about how wrong Bush and Blair got it.
All the Trump supporters should be waving flags I dare say, but it was Clinton that was being accused of being the warmonger, if I remember rightly.
How strange the world is and how dynamics can change so rapidly with inexperienced leaders.
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 11:10pm
Hey up !!! Missile launch fails eek

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39612095

Oh! N Korea did mention 'nuclear' apparently. Should pay more detailed attention..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 11:20pm
Originally Posted by joeblogs

And the Americans think this as well which is some of why the world is such a mess.

How many major military campaigns have the Americans gone in guns blazing and ended walking away with their tail between their legs because they have run out of ideas on how to win:- Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq etc
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 15th Apr 2017 11:33pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Originally Posted by joeblogs

And the Americans think this as well which is some of why the world is such a mess.

How many major military campaigns have the Americans gone in guns blazing and ended walking away with their tail between their legs because they have run out of ideas on how to win:- Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq etc

Hit the nail on the head DD. There is something that keeps on telling the Yanks that they have to be superheroes. I'm sick to death of them to be honest. Start it off and drag every other bugger n with them. USA itself doesn't even get a scratch, although their young men do.
SO what is Trump going to do about this now ? He threatened, if he doesn't follow through, then he's going to look stupid. 'Stupid look' isn't a Trump thing ...is it ?? How belittling !
Posted By: casper Re: Kim jong un - 16th Apr 2017 6:55pm
Better to look stupid than to drop us all in a world of sh*t, both of the buggers are unstable, and it could all come down to who has the biggest dick, what a way to decide !!!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Kim jong un - 16th Apr 2017 10:54pm
Originally Posted by casper
Better to look stupid than to drop us all in a world of sh*t, both of the buggers are unstable, and it could all come down to who has the biggest dick, what a way to decide !!!

or who IS the biggest dick. me ol cock.

Granny "Can't help thinking about how wrong Bush and Blair got it"
Did they get it wrong or was it that intention all along..

Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 17th Apr 2017 6:17pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
Originally Posted by casper

or who IS the biggest dick. me ol cock.

Granny "Can't help thinking about how wrong Bush and Blair got it"
Did they get it wrong or was it that intention all along..

Well according to the 'Project of New American Century' , it was on the cards for long enough.

Now it would seem that North Korea have the upper hand. They have bounced back with threats more powerful than the US. Threats made because of threats, usually result with shots fired in anger.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Kim jong un - 17th Apr 2017 10:42pm
Lets hope Trumps military advisors have a bit more coolness about them than Trump. Usual tactic now would be for a major explosion at a North Korean fuel depot or the like.
Posted By: venice Re: Kim jong un - 17th Apr 2017 11:18pm
Its a really tricky one for America this time - I do believe Trumps met his match in Kim. Trump doesnt understand the Korean culture which is a big mistake. As you say fish, lets hope the US tacticians find a non violent work around.
Posted By: cools Re: Kim jong un - 18th Apr 2017 6:31am
This nutter Kim Wrong UN, needs to be bumped off and his advisors if they agree with him. I think he's more scary than Trump as he seems set on war as long as he has time to get himself safe he wont care about his people, indispensable in his power game. Grrr this world is beautiful but some idiots want to wipe it out.
Posted By: casper Re: Kim jong un - 18th Apr 2017 9:10am
The old style of communism full loyalty to the state, secret police, commissars, state propaganda force fed to the people, I remember being in Shanghai in the 60's speakers droning on day and night, all the workers in little blue overalls, look at them now.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Kim jong un - 18th Apr 2017 9:41pm
who do you worry about more?
North Korea just want to be left alone to get on with their way of life instead of the rest of the world dictating to them about what they should and shouldn't do.

USA..who have published aims for world domination in many fields and who have the capability and previous form of getting there way..even using military means. And who now have a potential loose cannon at the helm.
Posted By: casper Re: Kim jong un - 19th Apr 2017 8:32am
Listen to this one, it appears we have been giving millions in aid to North Korea. raftl
Posted By: granny Re: Kim jong un - 19th Apr 2017 8:47am

Not only but also ! Now who would have believed this ?

North Korea tension: US 'armada' was not sailing to Korean peninsula

A US aircraft carrier and other warships did not sail towards North Korea - but went in the opposite direction, it has emerged.

The US Navy said on 8 April that the Carl Vinson strike group was travelling to the Korean peninsula amid tensions over Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions.

Last week President Trump said an "armada" was being sent.

But the group was actually farther away over the weekend, moving through the Sunda Strait into the Indian Ocean.

The US military's Pacific Command said on Tuesday that it had cancelled a port visit to Perth, but had completed previously scheduled training with Australia off its northwest coast after departing Singapore on 8 April.

The strike group was now "proceeding to the Western Pacific as ordered".

It is not clear whether the failure to arrive was a deliberate deception, perhaps designed to frighten North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un, a change of plan or simple miscommunication, the BBC's Korea correspondent Stephen Evans says.

more..........http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39638012
© Wirral-Wikiwirral