Forums
Posted By: granny French Elections - 5th Feb 2017 11:55pm

French elections in a couple of months. Marine Le Pen has launched her presidential election.

She would appear to have a lot of followers , and as Bexit was against all odds in this country, could a similar thing happen in France at the elections.

What do you think of her, yes or no, good or bad ?
Posted By: granny Re: French Elections - 6th Feb 2017 12:25am
A lot of similarities mentioned, concerning austerity etc. Maybe all this austerity has been manufactured for everyone, not necessarily imposed by individual national governments .

[youtube]L2uUpmR6w0A[/youtube]
Posted By: snowshoes Re: French Elections - 6th Feb 2017 12:28am
Yes, I like her. I think she can do it. Germany is next.
Posted By: granny Re: French Elections - 6th Feb 2017 12:42am
She's very charismatic ,isn't she ? I too like her dynamic character and her delivery, but being the National Front, I am also somewhat worried . She and Farage do not come from the same mould, she stated that in an independent interview, and he also has rebuffed her party for being anti-Semitic. However, most of the French would appear to be racist and anti-Semitic.

Germany could see a greater rise of Neo-Nazis, which is even more worrying.
Posted By: palemoon Re: French Elections - 6th Feb 2017 9:31am
I would love to see her succeed and for the success to spread across Europe but anti-immigration is often misinterpreted as racism and she is in danger of attracting the wrong type of supporters. This would give the, establishment controlled, media carte blanc to chop her down.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: French Elections - 6th Feb 2017 9:01pm
Neo Nazis etc will rise whoever gets into power...its a natural response to flood of migrants.(humans--innocent good bad and indifferent) Not an easy solution (oops that's a loaded word).
Gert Wilders in Holland is similar in fighting Islamification which the migrant problem is fuelling.
Posted By: casper Re: French Elections - 7th Feb 2017 2:43pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
Neo Nazis etc will rise whoever gets into power...its a natural response to flood of migrants.(humans--innocent good bad and indifferent) Not an easy solution (oops that's a loaded word).
Gert Wilders in Holland is similar in fighting Islamification which the migrant problem is fuelling.

I am afraid you could be right fish, people are frightened of losing their identity, they see support given to these growing communities by the state, the various cultures demanding more, yet not wanting to intergrate, in fact refusing to intergrate, the authorities frightened to act as in Rotherham, the pedophiles supporters cheering them when they shouted Allahu Akabar on being sentenced, what an accolade for a religion when child rapists are supported by some members of their community, any normal person would be sickened, I am sorry but I view the whole Muslim religion as an insidious fifth column, there I've said it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral