Forums
Posted By: Homer rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 1:19pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12833100
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 2:22pm
I'm sorry she has snuffed it, but let's not get too Princess Diana about it.She was made a dame for services to lining her own pocket and a bit of a slapper to boot.
Posted By: Homer Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 2:30pm
[quote=ludwigvan]I'm sorry she has snuffed it, but let's not get too Princess Diana about it.She was made a dame for services to lining her own pocket and a bit of a slapper to boot.[/quote

ok happy the old bag is dead the waste of space,

Is that what you'll like to see idiot
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 2:32pm
Originally Posted by Homer
[quote=ludwigvan]I'm sorry she has snuffed it, but let's not get too Princess Diana about it.She was made a dame for services to lining her own pocket and a bit of a slapper to boot.[/quote

?
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 2:55pm
chill out guys
Posted By: kimpri Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 3:01pm
Originally Posted by Homer
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
I'm sorry she has snuffed it, but let's not get too Princess Diana about it.She was made a dame for services to lining her own pocket and a bit of a slapper to boot.[/quote

Originally Posted by ludwigvan
[quote=Homer][quote=ludwigvan]I'm sorry she has snuffed it, but let's not get too Princess Diana about it.She was made a dame for services to lining her own pocket and a bit of a slapper to boot.[/quote

?
Very nice sick
Posted By: Wench Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 3:15pm
It comes to us all in the end. She had a long and bally good life. Some are not so lucky! Yes she made a couple of good films, but that's about it.

I won't lose any sleep or shed any tears over her dying, but I feel for her family and friends.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 3:28pm
Who is she?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 3:32pm
Never heard of her?
Posted By: TheDr Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 3:45pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Never heard of her?

Would have thought at 33 you might just have known her, she's been in a few smalls roles, walk on parts, in recent years, ususally called Liz Taylor smile (shortening a name makes it better smile )
Posted By: SUExx Re: rip Dame Elizabeth Taylor - 23rd Mar 2011 3:48pm
Really loverd her in her early fims as a youngster , my favs films of hers, were jane eyre, little women and the lassie films with roddy mcdowell.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral