Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 9:01am
Originally Posted by Daily Telegraph
A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

[Linked Image]

Source
Posted By: starbuck75 Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 9:05am
I think they should test the DNA of all the blokes in the village wink
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 9:40am
Turkey think

...I was expecting some welsh village raftl
Posted By: starbuck75 Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 9:41am
Haha!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 10:15am
That is just freaky sick
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 10:17am
how reliable is this source ? i reckon its from wales not turkey tease
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 10:29am
Maybe I should have linked it as mint sauce raftl
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 10:40am
Haha, looks more like a cabbage to me.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 11:53am
It was probably in Wales really but they are blaming the Turks.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 3:01pm
I know when you get a flash(welders arc burn) your eyes end up like sheeps tw*ts.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 21st Jan 2010 4:00pm
I knew mine felt bad but I didn't know they looked like that, never fell for it again though.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 22nd Jan 2010 12:32am
Wtf? omg
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb - 22nd Jan 2010 2:10am
Dude looks like a sheep yer! Da da, da da dude looks like a sheep yer!

Bet ya deceased beast has gone off to be dna tested!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral