Forums
Posted By: chiccy holy cow!! - 12th Nov 2007 4:19pm
cliff jumping cow misses landing...

Charles and Linda Everson were driving backto their hotel when their minivan was struck by a falling object -- a 600-pound cow.

The Eversons were unhurt but the cow, which had fallen off a cliff, had to be euthanized. The year-old cow fell about 200 feet from the cliff and landed on the hood of the couple's minivan, causing heavy damage.

A Chelan County fire chief, Arnold Baker, said the couple missed being killed by a matter of inches in the accident Sunday on a highway near Manson.

The Eversons, visiting the area from their home in Westland, Mich., to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, were checked at Lake Chelan Community Hospital as a precaution.

Everson, 49, said he didn't see the cow falling and didn't know what happened until afterward. He said he kept repeating: "I don't believe this. I don't believe this."

CLICKY 4 PICCY
Posted By: Waddi Re: holy cow!! - 12th Nov 2007 4:23pm
pure nuts.

hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle,
the cow jumped off the cliff......
Posted By: MattLFC Re: holy cow!! - 12th Nov 2007 4:25pm
lol
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: holy cow!! - 12th Nov 2007 4:41pm
lol
Posted By: CustomIce Re: holy cow!! - 14th Nov 2007 10:13am
That cow made a big Miss-STEAK! lol!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: holy cow!! - 14th Nov 2007 10:34am
The bit that story misses out, is that the couple drove a mile with a cow on the bonnet before stopping raftl
Posted By: chiccy Re: holy cow!! - 14th Nov 2007 11:10am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
The bit that story misses out, is that the couple drove a mile with a cow on the bonnet before stopping raftl
"buger me" really!?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: holy cow!! - 14th Nov 2007 11:33am
....accoriding to the Sky report... yes

I also dont think the cow fell off a 600foot cliff and fell straight down - I think that would have done a lot more damage, Id imagine, it kinda rolled down a very steep hill... think
Posted By: Wheels Re: holy cow!! - 14th Nov 2007 12:30pm
lol gutted
© Wirral-Wikiwirral