Forums
Posted By: paul110180 Dog pulled from Mersey - 23rd Nov 2018 10:20pm
I was fishing tonight and spotted a small white and brown jack Russel cross scared in the water the tide was rising fast and it was about to drown I ran to aid and after a few nips and bit3s managed to get him to safety. He has been taken home dried and fed and is now asleep anyone close to prom lost him please call 07793555415 asap many thanks .
Posted By: ianyam Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 24th Nov 2018 6:42am
Well done. 👍
Posted By: casper Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 24th Nov 2018 9:41am
Good on you.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 24th Nov 2018 9:53am
A good deed. Lucky dog! Hope you find the owner. Local vet might check if he's microchipped.
Posted By: lincle Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 24th Nov 2018 12:33pm
Yes well done Paul,he should be chipped so a quick trip to any vet should find his owner. Lucky you were there
Posted By: snowhite Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 24th Nov 2018 2:30pm
Well done Paul.Fingers crossed the owner is okay.

Or you might give him a forever loving home for Christmas.

Keep us updated please!
Posted By: lincle Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 25th Nov 2018 7:37pm
Anyone claimed him Paul?. I saw him on facebook he looks like a well cared for pet so must be missed by someone. Im hoping he wasnt thrown into the water. Some cruel people about
Posted By: Mr1470 Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 26th Nov 2018 1:22am
Theres a poster, to the left of Seacombe Ferry (beginning of the prom walk towards New Bo)- pretty sure it describes a missing dog- of this description? There was a phone number too.
Posted By: paul110180 Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 26th Nov 2018 11:01am
Just an update all the little fella was chipped and after a trip to the vet was returned safe and well to his owners .. a night he prob never forget lucky dog 👍
Posted By: paul110180 Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 26th Nov 2018 11:01am
Just an update all the little fella was chipped and after a trip to the vet was returned safe and well to his owners .. a night he prob never forget lucky dog 👍
Posted By: snowhite Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 26th Nov 2018 11:36am
GREAT news Paul.Thanks for the update.
So happy that the little fella got home.WELL done i bet the owners and the little fella are now made up.Thanks to you.

What was his name?
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 26th Nov 2018 4:37pm
I do love a happy ending! You saved his life Paul110180 - good for you.
Posted By: lincle Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 26th Nov 2018 7:05pm
Great news Paul. I was devastated years ago when my dog went missing but turned up safe hours later.The relief was amazing.
Posted By: granny Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 27th Nov 2018 2:59pm

Well done Paul. Pays to get them chipped. Glad he's home now.
Posted By: paul110180 Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 27th Nov 2018 7:59pm
Didn't find out his name but all I know is thanks to another 2 good Samaritan who took him home and got him warm and a place for the night also they took him vets where the owner picked him up so I wouldn't like to claim all the glory as it was a group effort ha so many thanks to the lovely couple I met on the prom that night x
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: Dog pulled from Mersey - 7th Jan 2019 10:58pm
Well done to you, I wish there was more good in the world smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral