Forums
Posted By: Scouseyeovil police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 1:47pm
Anyone know whats happened in withens lane wallasey police everywhere and road taped off.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 1:52pm
noticed this myself quite a few police cars and police vans and alot of police when i went past, looks serious
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 2:06pm
Crystal meth raid?
Posted By: Jingojay Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 3:18pm
police searchin for the weapon. searchin all gardens, grids the lot. someone in the next road to me got stabbed. i spoke to police this mornin
Posted By: GossipGirl Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 4:17pm
was it Durban road? did the person die? i live 2 roads away from there? do they know who the victim is?
Posted By: NoseyBasket Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 5:34pm
Originally Posted by Jingojay
police searchin for the weapon. searchin all gardens, grids the lot. someone in the next road to me got stabbed. i spoke to police this mornin

grasses talk to the police, dont you have anything better to do than being a nosey basket
Posted By: Handbag Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 5:58pm
Originally Posted by NoseyBasket

grasses talk to the police, dont you have anything better to do than being a nosey basket

No wonder we have such a problem with crime in Wallasey when people who speak to police are called 'grassers' drag yourself out of your 1970's crime drama and wake up. Its usually people who have something to hide that dont want to talk to the police. I care about the area I live in and I dont give a damn if the local scbags think I'm a grass or not... I'm more concerned with protecting the area I live in from crime and the local scumbags by phoning the police.
I do hope that the person injured is ok and that they catch those responsible.
Posted By: vargonuk Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 6:33pm
Well spoken handbag
Posted By: Uffda Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 6:39pm
No wonder we have such a problem with crime in Wallasey when people who speak to police are called 'grassers' drag yourself out of your 1970's crime drama and wake up. Its usually people who have something to hide that dont want to talk to the police. I care about the area I live in and I dont give a damn if the local scbags think I'm a grass or not... I'm more concerned with protecting the area I live in from crime and the local scumbags by phoning the police.
I do hope that the person injured is ok and that they catch those responsible. [/quote]

withthat
Posted By: Jingojay Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 7:01pm
ya i live in the next road with my gf and 5year old little girl so i like to no where i live is safe wouldnt u nosey basket (muppet)
Posted By: Grosvenor Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 7:06pm
would you talk to the police if it was your dad, or your son, or your daughter who'd been stabbed? or if your car had been trashed? or your some ... had ransacked your house......?
Posted By: Dilly Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 7:08pm
grasses talk to police, where did you hear that, in school ?
Posted By: Grosvenor Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 7:09pm
Nimrod
Posted By: cathie Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 10:09pm
I had some [censored] lad firing a b&b gun at my house because he thought I was "a grass"...he didn't think he was so big & hard when my x got hold of him :0)
Posted By: cathie Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 10:11pm
Originally Posted by cathie
I had some [censored] lad firing a b&b gun at my house because he thought I was "a grass"...he didn't think he was so big & hard when my x got hold of him :0)

The lad had thrown bricks at my house & broke into my shed & I reported him to the police...& showed them the CCTV of him doing it...idiot
Posted By: 47fld Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 10:45pm
people who dont like the police have had dealings with them or have been in trouble, put all the scumbags away, our courts are crap, sentances are not long enough,these idiots know the system and it needs changing quick..............
Posted By: trouble Re: police withens lane wallasey - 16th Feb 2013 11:22pm
i was threatened by an ex boss who sent heavies round not to take im to court for unfair dismissal.wen they done there threatenin we got straight on phone he was raided and arrested and paid us r 8grand
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: police withens lane wallasey - 17th Feb 2013 6:29am
back on topic yo.
Posted By: Katryn Re: police withens lane wallasey - 17th Feb 2013 1:39pm
Originally Posted by Handbag
Originally Posted by NoseyBasket

I do hope that the person injured is ok and that they catch those responsible.

withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral