Forums
Posted By: chrislfc87 Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:10pm
Anyone know whats happened on the woodchurch?? All by the shops cordoned off by police tape, traffic being diverted by a police officer down side streets. lot of police there.
Posted By: jemarc Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:13pm
apparently man holding his family hostage in there home according to friends on facebook who live in that area x
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:16pm
Me too seen this on facebook
Thought it was rumours to be honest,ovbs not
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:37pm
Which shops, the ones inthe middle of the estate?
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:37pm
Apperntly a man has poured petrol on himself and have his kids held hostage,his wife has escaped.

Don't know if there is any truth in it but just thought I would share
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:40pm
Yes its by the shops in middle of estate. doesnt sound good i thats true!!
Posted By: Edna_ Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:46pm
They are all a bit mad on that estate.
A friend on facebook said someone had been murdered outside his house in woodchurch and there were lots of police, been told to lock their doors etc. :S
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:48pm
Lol edna

Think there are 'mad' people everywhere to be honest
Posted By: Clive Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 6:59pm
A friend on Facebook, said the queen has popped round to someones house, to pick up a knitting pattern. thats why the police are there.
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 7:01pm
Willo? Is it for her "purl" wedding?
Posted By: nickyred Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 7:02pm
I live on the estate and I'm not mad ! , apparently the police have just got him out of the house
Posted By: Edna_ Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 7:04pm
Sorry, I said a bit mad, not mad. Most are anyway.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 7:12pm
Oh that is ok, am getting a take away from the other shops in the estate, so they can go nuts by the other one
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 7:19pm
Originally Posted by Willo
A friend on Facebook, said the queen has popped round to someones house, to pick up a knitting pattern. thats why the police are there.

raftl

Its as credible as a lot of the stuff written on here in the past,In sentences beginning with the word 'apparently'.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 7:52pm
Originally Posted by Edna_
They are all a bit mad on that estate.

oh come off it, i know a couple of people who live there and..actually..yeah, thinking about it they're barking wink
Posted By: gemma_gee Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 8:06pm
19.00…EXCLUSIVE…POLICE SURROUND HOUSE ON THE WOODCHURCH ESTATE AMIDST RUMOURS OF HOSTAGE SITUATION
Published December 28, 2011 | By Editor

Police have surrounded a house on the Woodchuch Estate on the Wirral amidst unconfirmed rumours that a hostage situation is involved

A police spokesperson confirmed to Mersey Magazine that an incident has occurred and that police are involved but there is no confirmation of anything other than the fact that there is one person in the house in question
Posted By: katiechops Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 8:54pm
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
Originally Posted by Willo

raftl

Its as credible as a lot of the stuff written on here in the past,In sentences beginning with the word 'apparently'.

is that because they can't spell allegedly?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 8:56pm
Apparently!
Posted By: tinapaula Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 11:22pm
so do you know most of the people on the woodchurch edna i bet you do . watch out for people who live in glasshouses.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 11:38pm
On the Echo site. After a 5 hour stand off from armed police, the house was EMPTY!
Posted By: gemma_gee Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 28th Dec 2011 11:48pm
the police should stop attending rumours

Police have entered the property on the Woodchutch Estate where it was believed a man had barricaded himself in following a domestic incident earlier this evening

They found the property to be empty with no sign of the male occupant

Investigations will continue throughout the night to determine the exact circumstances of the incident which saw police surround the propety for close on four hours this evening
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 29th Dec 2011 1:45am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
On the Echo site. After a 5 hour stand off from armed police, the house was EMPTY!

LMFAO raftl

That'll teach them for spying on Facebook.

Hahaha!

They wanna remove the peice of shit corsa from outside ours which has obviously been involved in a hit and run instead of chasing up rumours!

Tut tut.
Posted By: Silverback Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 29th Dec 2011 9:16am

Thought Jack Griffin was dead, maybe one of his offspring lives there!
Posted By: tinapaula Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 29th Dec 2011 10:36am
a couple of people omfg. theres more than a couple of people who are crack pots who live in every area of the planet i bet you have a few not to far from you.
Originally Posted by Silverback

Do you mind me asking where you got that name from???
Posted By: Silverback Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 29th Dec 2011 12:13pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Originally Posted by Silverback

Do you mind me asking where you got that name from???

Herbert Wells told me.
Reliable source then smile
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Woodchurch!! Lots of police activity??? - 29th Dec 2011 12:33pm
I think you have to go here Ste - worked for me in the past.

https://www.merseyside.police.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1649
© Wirral-Wikiwirral