Forums
Morning guys. huge crash involving 1 4x4 and a little yaris. Both cars have hit the wall on palm grove. both cars have no fnt end and all air bags deployed. I hope every one is ok as it really looks fatal. Must have happend around 7:30 ish.

In all my years driving and on the road ive never seen carnage like it.

Afraid no pictures.
its just been on the radio too
Someone in work was talking about this earlier. Hope all involved are ok
Posted By: rocks Re: Massive head on crash 2 cars palm grove oxton - 22nd Sep 2011 7:58am
lets hope everyone involved are ok and if its that bad pics would be a bad idea
Just heard this on the radio. This is why I never want a small car, what would you rather be in, the Yaris or the 4x4? Hope all are OK and the safety equipment worked.

hope everyone was ok. It sounds and imagines to be quite horrific frown
Originally Posted by rocks
lets hope everyone involved are ok and if its that bad pics would be a bad idea

withthat
Posted By: AlexB Re: Massive head on crash 2 cars palm grove oxton - 22nd Sep 2011 8:10am
Bad news, hope all are OK.

I do wonder sometimes how you can have a 'massive head on' on a road like that.

it looked like a head on with the wall not with each other could be wrong, christ knows how it happend
Drove through it at 7.30am, two ambulances four Police vehicles.
no glass on the road, but front ends smashed to bits, one car head onto the wall of the PVC window company, Airbag deployed.

Though about taking a picture, but then though better of it.
My thoughts exactly about the pics, not a good idea
Posted By: paulieg Re: Massive head on crash 2 cars palm grove oxton - 22nd Sep 2011 11:31am
I went passed about 11:20 and it was all cleared up. Hope everyone is ok though
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Massive head on crash 2 cars palm grove oxton - 22nd Sep 2011 11:58am
Hope all are ok
any pics yet?
Pictures?. There is a website called theync.com for people into that sort of thing.
take that as a no then tired
© Wirral-Wikiwirral