Forums
Posted By: cathie No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 13th Mar 2011 11:37pm
Just had a complete blackout beckwith & livingstone streets Birkenhead...tryin to sleep it off but bloody house alarms goin of left right & centre grrrr
Posted By: kermit Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 13th Mar 2011 11:46pm
OMG i hope you get some sleep
Posted By: kermit Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 12:00am
I hope cathie gets some sleep summer, with all the house alarms going off there is nothing worse when your trying to sleep. I hope the electricity is back on soon cathie
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 12:00am
Originally Posted by cathie
Just had a complete blackout beckwith & livingstone streets Birkenhead...tryin to sleep it off but bloody house alarms goin of left right & centre grrrr
Originally Posted by kermit
Originally Posted by summer01
Originally Posted by kermit
:r:who Kermit ?

confused no not kermit summer smile
Posted By: kermit Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 12:03am
It depends how tired I am
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 12:13am
Had a good brown-out in Oxton but no alarms going off fortunately.
Posted By: kermit Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 12:18am
Originally Posted by summer01
some nights i toss and turn and say whats the point off going to bed then others by Friday am shattered saturday i walk about like a zombie .

have you been the docs summer or do you have a lot on your mind are you stressed
Posted By: scary Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 1:00am
i went thrugh a bad stage of not sleeping proply and a friend of mine told me to eat a banna before going to bed the best nights sk#leep i ever had try it and let us no if it works.and all electric is now back on thank god
Posted By: Nigel Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 8:24am
If your burglar alarm goes off (ie rings) during a power cut you need to change the batteries in the alarm panel, by rights they need to be changed every 3 years to avoid damaging the alarm system. Check me out please! Or it could prove expensive for you, the batteries are about £10-£12 each.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: No electricity beckwith St birkenhead - 14th Mar 2011 8:46am
Yep power went out at mine too. It was great I could see the stars! smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral