Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 4:28pm
Wirral man admits child sex offences

A Leasowe man has admitted child sex offences.

Geoffrey Massey, of Twickenham Drive, has pleaded guilty at Liverpool Crown Court to two offences of sexual activity with a child under 16, causing her to engage in sexual activity and making indecent photographs.

The offences took place between July and September last year.

His barrister Lee Bonner said that 54-year-old Massey was "under no illusion what the likely sentence will be."

Judge William George further remanded him on bail to await sentence on November 26.

THE WIRRAL GLOBE
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 4:55pm
Judge William George further remanded him on bail so he can target more children and to await sentence on November 26.

Stupid pratt! no
Posted By: Waddi Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 5:16pm
Is this what Shazza51 was referring to a few months back in this thread?
Posted By: angrymother Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 5:33pm
yeh me n shazza r the reason that peado was there 2day n we dont even get the decency 2 find out from them that they av changed the date!!!!! merseyside police r shit 2 we av found out more info on geoffrey this week n they couldnt be arsed 2 find it out 4 themselves, what the hell happened 2 protecting our children????????????????????? well im now ringing the globe 2 tell the real story
Posted By: Waddi Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 5:49pm
Im glad justice has been served and hope he is given a long stretch along side some hard cases that take a big disliking to child abusers and paedo's. Hopefully his cell mate will be known as "Big Daddy" and he likes to have company in the shower.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 6:08pm
Wow I use to work with the barrister and would love to speak now? I often wonder whether they have a choice when DEFENDING these animals.

My punishment would be, after we have 100 of the sicko's put them on a boat and blow the thing up in the sea, those who survive and make it back get a bullet, so they choose how to die.
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 8:01pm
Originally Posted by Waddi
Is this what Shazza51 was referring to a few months back in this thread?

Yeah this is the dirty b*****d i was referring to all them months ago. couldnt name him as it was mine an a friends daughters who were involved originally but the police decided against charging him coz he was sly enuff to do wot he done to them behind closed doors!!!! how are 10 yr old girls meant to know they're supposed to keep a diary of when they're abused an when they're exposed to??? child protection unit didnt do much so what hope do our children have with these type of people who r suppose 2 protect them???????? who do they turn 2???? NO-ONE and thats y they get away with it!!! FKN ..., also y kids dont come forward
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 11:14pm
Does anyone know how old the children were?
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 11:17pm
DavidB post above yours says they were 10

No cure for these sickos, it's like trying to turn someone gay or straight, you cant so just kill the fookers.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 8th Nov 2010 11:50pm
That wouldnt work. The dysfunction is in the brain! Shoot the Evil, middle of the Eyes. .... I cant get my head around that this Beast is on Bail??!
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 9th Nov 2010 2:03am
Castration has got to be a Law brought in for these sick little shits, fk their human rights!! too many of them around these days and poor innocent kids are the one's who are mentally and physically suffering because of them! the kids have no human rights when they get a grip of them, so their human rights should be Voided too!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 9th Nov 2010 3:22am
Evil, perverted thoughts come from the Brain, not the Nuts. Altho i believe a kick in the nuts is extremly painful? So, i say shot several times in the Nuts. Rub a bit of vinegar in and then, after hours of Agony..a clean shot thru the centre of the sick, warped, evil tawts mind. And then spit on him. And kick him in the face and the ribs. Sorry mods, perhaps too graphic?
Posted By: kimpri Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 9th Nov 2010 4:52am
Jail,Do there time,Let out,back to square one,Parents nightmare.

Shooting them would cost to much, Legal stuff,

Cut the cream crackers off,What goods that, wouldn't stop them from abusing
why waste a boat,

Take the fookin animals up to Chester zoo,
And feed the barstard to the lions,sorted
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 10th Nov 2010 6:17am
well its thanx 2 our gr8 british justice system that i find myself sat here at stupid o'clock in the morning unable 2 sleep coz people in power, who we trust 2 protect our kids have only gone and bailed the sicko that done wot he did 2 my daughter an her friend (aswell as those 2 afraid 2 come forward!) less than 1/4 mile away from where we live! So not only do we have 2 live wiv the fact they dropped all charges against him we have 2 have him let loose back into our community 2 do as he likes! thanx NOT!
Posted By: Waddi Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 10th Nov 2010 11:24am
did he live in the flats?
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 10th Nov 2010 11:58pm
No i can say 4 defo that he didn't live in the flats! Doesn't matter much now coz he's bailed elsewhere! Wot is the world coming 2 when someone pleads GUILTY 2 charges of such nature an then gets bail, allowing them 2 further offend whilst the court drag their sentencing hearing on till there's a free slot! Why not remand him 2 custody coz thats where ... like him belong! With any luck they mite forget they sent him down an leave him there 2 fookin rot! dirty b*****d!
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 24th Nov 2010 10:28pm
36hrs an counting b4 the dirty peado ... gets wot he deserves, finally. Won't be anywhere near long enuff 4 all the harm he's done tho! :-(
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 24th Nov 2010 10:36pm
Lets hope he gets his just desserts in prison.
Posted By: ponytail Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 24th Nov 2010 10:49pm
He will need to be sectioned in prison - if he lives that long!!
Posted By: kermit Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 25th Nov 2010 12:09am
I cant see his lastin very long, unless he is with ppl like himself, I hope he does get what he deserves but nothing can repair the damage he has done to the childen or the pain the family has been put thru
Posted By: dancingpriest Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 25th Nov 2010 5:17pm
sad thing is he will probably be put on the numbers where no one can get at him, locked up with vile perverted ... like himself, protected after what he has done.
Posted By: daniel_lfc9 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 26th Nov 2010 11:10pm
Lust is an extremely powerful state of mind. Castration won't do anything to prevent his lustful thoughts, just the sexual harm he could cause.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 2:37am
they wont be alive long enuff to do life! ...! The numbers dont offer much protection.
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 6:20pm
well he's got few extra days freedom coz the globe got it wrong, he's not back in court till next wk so he'd best make the most of the fresh air coz once he gets sent down he'll be on k-wing in Walton with any luck where there are others much sicker than him (not that thats very hard but nevertheless!) hopefully he'll beg them 2 keep him locked up coz there's nothing down 4 him the min they let him out! Anything he does get won't b anywhere near long enuff 4 wot he did 2 my daughter & her m8! Rot in hell!
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 6:47pm
Shazza, what would you think is a suitable punishment ?

I am not having a go by the way, I see a porblem where it is his desire and something I dont think can be controled, very much like if you are straight/gay or bi.

Personally I feel these sickos should be locked up forever, or even better put everyone of them of on an island and let them live amongst one another.

Really dont see how we can ever let these sickos live in society as I believe they will always be a danger to our kids then grand kids and so on.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 6:54pm
Lethal injection, only way forward smile
Posted By: dan0h Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 8:12pm
withthat

What is honestly the point of keeping these people alive?
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 8:33pm
in reply 2 dizdazdoz's question 'wot do i think was suitable punishment?' well since i found out wot he'd done i've often wondered exactly that an i still find myself at a loss 4 a gud enuff answer! there's loads of shit i'd like him 2 get as a sentence but like i've said b4, NOTHING will EVER b suitable 4 a person like that. At the end of the day HE'S the adult, the one who's supposed 2 know right from wrong & there's no way he can say he didn't know that touching a child is wrong! He can ROT IN HELL!!!!
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 8:57pm
Wot i will say is that having gone down the 'right' route an took our complaint 2 the police only 2 be messed about 4 so long then 2 be given the impression that they disbelieved our girls i'm beginning 2 think we shud DEFO of just let our fellas go round an drag the bloke out of his house an string him up where everyone cud see him, stick a label on him so everyone knew wot he was an let the people around where he lives decide wot 2 do with him! after all it was prob their kids he'd been preying on!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 10:19pm
You did the right thing in going to the police, letting your fellas go round is a bit lord of the flies, I'm glad that type of thing doesn't go on.
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 11:38pm
well i do regret going 2 the police they've been nothing but waste of time! The things he'd done got reported last december an it took the 'child protection unit' 2months 2 interview our girls after we'd nagged them 4 so long that he was still in the community an able 2 continue offending! it then took a further number of wks 2 arrest an bail him pending 'further enquiries' who with i mite ask coz they never spoke 2 some of the other girls who cud of been involved, 2 busy on annual leave! :-(
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 27th Nov 2010 11:48pm
...an even now he's only been charged with this crime coz we wudn't let it drop! We knew he'd done more than wot he'd done 2 r girls but kept getting fobbed off all the time! Its no wonder so many dirty t**ts get away with it when the justice system does so little when things are reported! An its no wonder people take matters in2 their own hands! Lets just say i have NO FAITH in our police 2 protect our kids anymore if this is how they act! i'll look out 4 mine myself & god help those who try anything! smile
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 2nd Dec 2010 1:05pm
Yipeeeee! just informing all residents of Leasowe that GEOFFREY MASSEY has today been sentenced 2 3an half yrs in prison, away from all the innocent kids he preyed on! not long enuff in my eyes but at least he'll be enjoying his next couple xmas dinners courtesy of HMP WALTON! LMFAO!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 2nd Dec 2010 1:23pm
if he lasts that long! Nice one Shazza laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 2nd Dec 2010 1:29pm
Good work Shazza. I hope you find some comfort x
Posted By: angrymother Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 2nd Dec 2010 2:49pm
Yippppeeeee, we finally did an had our day in court TAKE HIM DOWN, it was music 2 my ears!!!! Now lets hope he has a really good time courtesy of hmp NOT!!!!!! lets hope the other child involved gets some comfort from it and that she can finally re-build her life an get back to being a CHILD, my thoughts r with her n her family 2day 2.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 2nd Dec 2010 3:09pm
All the best Shaz, hope you can find some peace of mind now. Have a good Christmas.
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Wirral man admits child sex offences - 2nd Dec 2010 4:03pm
oh we'll all have a much better xmas now knowing thats another dirty f***in beast off the streets, just a pity its taken so long an he didn't get longer inside! coz at the end of the day he'll be out in 21months free 2 start doing it all over again 2 another poor innocent child whilst the ones he's violated already (esp the girl he was in court over 2day! we were thinking of u!) will have 2 live wiv wot he's done 4 the rest of their lives! sleep well 2nite girls, coz i'm damn sure he won't 4 a while! :-)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral