Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 18th Jul 2010 8:05am
Anyone know whats happened in townfield lane on the nocturum estate?
Police have cordoned off a large area and there are police there.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 18th Jul 2010 8:53am
Body of a lad found there this morning.
Posted By: Sharktale Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 18th Jul 2010 12:02pm
I think you will find it was an alleged sexual assualt
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 18th Jul 2010 12:41pm
Someone round the shops said there were two lads arguing around the shops last night then a body was found this morning, there are police in two parts of townfield lane(also at the bottom) , this is the part i`m on about...

Attached picture 1 (1).JPG
Attached picture 1 (2).JPG
Attached picture 1 (3).JPG
I live on the estate and one of the neighbours spoke to the Police this morning.
Had police round earlier to ask questions about a different incident that also happened there this morning, further down towards the co-op. A black car, thought to be a BMW crashed through the gates of a house and beat up a pregnant woman. The police woman said that there was no body but someone had been raped.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 18th Jul 2010 2:28pm
So thats what the other incidents about.

thanks sharktale and rickie for help.
Posted By: justykcx Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 18th Jul 2010 8:06pm
I drove past the house with the gate off and police were doing what lookedlike forensics on it, seemed a little bit of a small presence for such a horrific crime, I nver knew about the other incident, anyone have any more news? as there is nothing on the BBC or ITV sites about any of it yet.
hi all. my girlfriend wrote that reply yesterday as i cudnt get online and she was unsure what she should and shouldnt post about the incident down by mine. a black bmw drove straight through the gate. (took 2 attempts tho) then the occupants of the car was screaming at the girl asking were her partner was. when she told them he werent there they hit her. not sure how many times or how severe but seems to be a bad incident like. and as for the incident further up past ridgeway. a few people who lived near there heard a lad and girl arguing for about an hour. then woke up to find out about the rape/attempted rape whichever the situation may be. but r unsure wether they were connected. anyone else shed any more light?
Posted By: feisort Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 21st Jul 2010 9:08am
the car coming through the gate was an ongoing feud between two wirral gangsters, i wont put names on here as I do not want reprisals, naturally.
Posted By: AR_One Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 23rd Jul 2010 11:56am
No specific info, but drove past the place in the piccys above and the lack of flowers suggested that there hadn't been a murder. Anyone else have anymore info?
Posted By: raymondo Re: Townfield lane Nocturum Estate, Body found. - 23rd Jul 2010 4:21pm
apparently some one was raped to top of the nocky unconected with the other incident "feisort" is right in his reply though i know of the 2 involved
© Wirral-Wikiwirral