Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 2:28pm
pork pie
What's he moaning about, miserable bugger. If it had been a nut fair enough because some people are alergic to nuts.
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 2:40pm
lol
Watch springs, they're a bad thing to find in a pork pie as well.

nono

Posted By: StuyMac Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 3:02pm
Id be more surprised to find some nice quality pork raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 3:03pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Watch springs, they're a bad thing to find in a pork pie as well.

nono

What sort of watch springs shocked
We discussed this last week bert.
Posted By: bert1 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 3:14pm
That's cleared that up.
308 metres medium wave. We're on the same wavelength.
Posted By: bert1 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 3:26pm
But is anybody else,
I wonder sometimes. I keep getting these voices in my head.
sick Your kind of watch spring in a pork pie - please no!!

Originally Posted by Snooze
sick Your kind of watch spring in a pork pie - please no!!

Snooze knows what we're on about bert. She's on 308 as well.

laffin
Posted By: bert1 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 3:52pm
I think shes on more than that.
you don't mean ......?????
Posted By: bert1 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 3:55pm
Yes i do mean..............
In that case I don't know what you are on about.......
Posted By: bert1 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 4:11pm
Its best you don't know what I'm on about.
*boy-oing*
Or could be twwwaaaaaannnggg!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 8:24pm
raftl bert and bandy = wrong'uns

Originally Posted by
"Each product we make is subject to vigorous checks and must also pass a metal detection test before leaving the factory."

Clearly, they're not raftl

This thread is nuts.

Wonder if they've fixed the problem yet?
Posted By: jimbob Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 6th Oct 2009 8:51pm
has anybody found the nut that was on the bolt? or did that SPRING AWAY
Told a girl once that she would make a good mechanic because she certainly slackened my nuts. She sacked me.
did she give you a screw at any point?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 8th Oct 2009 2:10pm
no will you two just bolt up
Originally Posted by Shadow_Omega
did she give you a screw at any point?

Alas, no.

somad
Posted By: bert1 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 8th Oct 2009 2:57pm
Who the fook is Alas
Mis-spelled. Should have been "A lass".
Posted By: bri445 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 8th Oct 2009 7:36pm
Back to the pie... Worst thing to find in a pie is HALF a creature... sick

Bri
Posted By: Anonymous Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 8th Oct 2009 10:11pm
re: bri445's comment. When we lived in Saughall, we had yogurt delivered with the milk. One day......... took a spoonfull of yogurt - yummy. Hello - what's this ?? Yep, you guessed it, HALF a small worm !!!! PEUK !!

Not the milkmans's fault but the dairy's. Showed it to the milkman saying I wasn't a happy bunny. That half worm kept us in free butter and yes... free yogurt for quite a while.

Excuse me.... I've got to go to the bathroooooom !!!!!
Posted By: sean Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 9th Oct 2009 9:02am
watch springs would be a good idea as it would floss your teeth as you chew
Posted By: bri445 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 9th Oct 2009 4:48pm
Well, it was NATURAL yoghurt!
Nature in the raw!
Posted By: Token Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 13th Oct 2009 6:56pm
I think he's telling porky pies.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 13th Oct 2009 7:03pm
Just when you thought all the puns were exhausted raftl
no chance, this "thread" could go on forever!
Posted By: bri445 Re: i wondered were i dropped that bolt in work - 13th Oct 2009 8:17pm
Unless we wind it up!
like calling it a knob-head or something like that?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral