Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Investigation After Car Found on Fire in Noctorum - 4th Aug 2009 8:38pm
investigation after car is found on fire in Noctorum

POLICE have launched an investigation after a car was found on fire in Noctorum last night.

At about 10.10pm emergency services were called to a report of a car being on fire on Vyner Road South.

Merseyside Fire Service attended and put out the fire. No-one was injured during the incident.

At this stage of the inquiry, the motive for the incident is unclear although police believe this was a targeted attack.

Witnesses or anyone with information about the incident to come contact them on 0151 777 2264 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

THE ECHO
Vyner Road South was still blocked off around 3ish today
I heard the bang when it blew - was very loud!

Is Vyner Road Noctorum????
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner

Is Vyner Road Noctorum????

Oh, very much so, & I mean the original Noctorum, virtually all large detached houses with large gardens containing mature trees. I used to walk all round there with my gran when I was a child. I don't mean the modern estate running down to the M53.
I saw the cop cars yesterday at about 5pm as I drove past, wondered what it was about. think
Would this be the area where scott saw a suspicious character on a scooter, i wonder?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral