Forums
Posted By: Mark Dawn raids for Respect - 3rd Apr 2007 10:24am
MORE THAN 50 police officers stormed houses in Birkenhead as part of dawn raids to tackle anti-social behaviour.

Riot police blasted through doors in Carrington Street and Rundle Street as part of the government's Operation Respect.

Multiple agencies made up a 150-strong task force and swarmed the streets in search of illegal products and activities.

Partner agencies included the Antisocial Behaviour Unit, TV Licencing, the RSPCA, Environment Agency, Education and Welfare Department, the fire service, Customs and Excise, immigration, Truancy Watch, Trading Standards and the anti-smuggling team.

And the police helicopter hovered above while police enforced 11 search warrants.

The raid is part of the government's Respect programme after Wirral was selected as one of the 40 areas facing significant challenges.

Get the full storey Click Me
Posted By: Mark Re: Dawn raids for Respect - 3rd Apr 2007 10:47am
Well if its a Dawn Raid, there's not that much respect to there neighbours is there?

But i do understand why they have to do dawn raids.
Every little help, but doubt it will help any more or less.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Dawn raids for Respect - 3rd Apr 2007 11:08am
i think if they keep this up, all the scallies etc will be forced to go on the straight and narrow, good on them is all i say, i just wish i was there so i could laugh at them half wit anti social pricks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral