Forums
Posted By: Gary What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 1:04pm
so what mods are you guys plannin on having done by the nationals, im gona try and get my bumbers blended in, twin exhaust and my new projector lights. so whats everyone else hopin for?

Modified Nationals 2005
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 1:58pm
Unsure as yet, but will be a secret and wont be know until just before.
Posted By: scoop Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 3:59pm
Oh i got a trick up my sleeve.A few peeps know what i have at my disposal so it all comes down to a very small amount of money and this dream can be a reality!
Also i plan to trick up my interior a bit with a few more led bars and retrimmed door cards
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 5:42pm
yes i have a few tricks up me seleve to not saying anything just in case they don't turn out as planned but all i can say is watch this space

cheers guys
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 6:23pm
boring just tel us guys my duplex was my treat an maybe strip the bk seats out an put a false floor in b4 the weekend just dont know
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 6:29pm
New clothes happy hehe
Posted By: Neon-O Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 7:28pm
i got a few things planned, straight through exhaust, tints, bigger alloys (hopefully) an some interior bits to make it look smarter.
Posted By: Scooby Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 10:36pm
Well as your probably aware i have been working on the U.K.'s Best flamer kit to improve it for 2005. Need to keep one step ahead of the competition to ensure i retain my title for the U.K. Flamer Champion

The flamer kit is still in testing stages and it is NOT finished yet but here are some Exclusive pictures of the latest testing carried out last week.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

As you can see the flames are higher than my rear Hi-Level spoiler, this means they are as high as the roof of the car.........

Thats my main modification for the nationals this year.

So come on, whats everyone else planning ??
Posted By: Meesh Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 13th Feb 2005 4:43pm
Mines already been done tease

Just a few more tweaks here and there, performance exhaust, decent install setup so I can show off both the front and back laugh

Not sure about anything else. Think I'll just wait n see what happens
Posted By: Dazza Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 13th Feb 2005 7:40pm
Mine just needs some TLC frown

Depending on money depends on what I do, dont think a BIG mod will happen in time so ill just keep it small and simple i.e i'll take my backseats out.

Some idea's in the pipeline wink
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 13th Feb 2005 9:15pm
My aim is to get the jeep back on the road :rolleyes:

Failing that, then a new car!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What Mods are you planning? Nationals 2005 - 14th Feb 2005 12:10pm
ummm......you know.....this n that smile

:rolleyes:
© Wirral-Wikiwirral