[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

More to come guys
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 5:34pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What you think of this then guys happy
Posted By: AL Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 5:42pm
Very nice mate saw it in the flesh or metal? at the nationals last year very nice!
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 5:43pm
i think if they took the stickers off it would look better don't you think
Posted By: Meesh Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 5:51pm
Delta 4 kit smack

why oh why do people buy it?

Only seen one car pull that kit off well and that was Tophams Vectra

Jordans are gorgeous standard, think if ya gonna throw a bodykit on one, chose it more carefully, theres a lot better kits out there

Install, rims and interior are sweet, full marks for them, just the kit lets it down for me unfortunatly
Posted By: Gary Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 6:04pm
gorgeous standard, spot on meesh but that is total and utter crap, they have wrecked a nice car, imo anyway!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 6:33pm
I love it. Its gorgeous. Very nice. Just get rid of those rubbish graphics.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 6:34pm
i think its nice, your all nob heads for slating such a nice kit.
Posted By: aceritz Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 6:39pm
mmmmmmmmmm, sex on wheels
graphics, but aint they in keeping with the jordan theme, hornets on a jordan, nice
Posted By: Meesh Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 6:46pm
Originally posted by sanchez:
i think its nice, your all nob heads for slating such a nice kit.
only cos he's got your spoiler tease
Posted By: dave the rave Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 7:21pm
thats the kit i was goin to put on my jordan
Posted By: Meesh Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 4th Mar 2005 7:29pm
Personally, I think the Delta 5 is the best kit they've done

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 6th Mar 2005 10:50pm
all of the delta kits should be burnt. theyre absolute crap.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 7th Mar 2005 11:16am
Delta isnt nice, and Meesh the Delta5 is the worst!

The Delta5 on a Focus looks like its been riveteed on!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 7th Mar 2005 5:50pm
Originally posted by lazy_ben:
all of the delta kits should be burnt. theyre absolute crap.
Agree'd
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 7th Mar 2005 6:30pm
fair play the delta range is horrible at the best of times, but the kit that they done for the civic is like the dimmer to the pug. its ridges down the side blend in with the stingin hornet effect and its chunkeyness makes me want to go on a diet, really chaps, you have to look at this one car and one car only and realise it it is the right hit for that car. thats an end to it, oh and yer, the delta five is a complete pig.
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 7th Mar 2005 6:33pm
yeah i agree, the delta kits are mostly HORRIBLE! But that Tophams vectra did pull it off, and i reckon that Civic does too! It looks super sweeeeet!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 8th Mar 2005 1:32pm
rank.

ruined a fantastic car frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 8th Mar 2005 11:19pm
Originally posted by Meesh:
Personally, I think the Delta 5 is the best kit they've done

[Linked Image]
ewwww haha no way. Looks rank. Just looks like a boxed up car.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 8th Mar 2005 11:23pm
Originally posted by rossi-foci:
But that Tophams vectra did pull it off
Must admit, I didnt like that car.
Posted By: maverick Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 9th Mar 2005 2:09pm
I think the jordon is a great car. Not a big fan of delta kits, on any car. But, I think the Jordan is about the best. The one with the spoiler like andy's is about the best of the lot.
Posted By: scoop Re: Opinions: Honda Civic Jordan Pic's! - 9th Mar 2005 6:29pm
Love the graphics,interior,ice,wheels(2nd set)but the kit is one of them @OTT ones innit, delta kits are very wax flower so i aint likin em much, looks moderate and unique but another kit wudda been better, Delta 5's rivet look is very unique ill give em that(5 is the one i dislike least)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral