How sweet is this!!!!
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 11:50am
Nice colour, but thats about it
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 12:10pm
nice but paz is bias as its a saxo
Posted By: StuyMac Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 12:19pm
Not my cuppa tea [Linked Image]
Posted By: AX_125 Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 12:20pm
I quite like it. The gap between the bonnet and the lights looks kinda big, other than that, not a bad car at all, deffo a head turner
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 12:21pm
not a fan of the rear bumper needs to be filled with more zorsts to look rite imo nice car tho like the boot, but need more orignal styling, just my opinion
Posted By: Anonymous Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 3:48pm
nice colour, is a bit/lot to "max power" for me though

looks like every other modified saxo, they're all starting to look the same to me eek
Posted By: scoop Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 4:28pm
Love the colour and Lurve the front bumper(exactly the same style as my own lol) but what on earth is goin on with the 10 ft gaps between the bonnet bumper and lights,we wants to make sure his windscreen is touchin his roof or he could get wet.Otherwise it'd b an ace car if the gaps were sorted and the rims were a wee bit bigga
Posted By: Neon-O Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 5:34pm
The colour is pretty cool .... and the bonnet definately needs a little fixing. Im not too keen on the exhausts though, i think the rear bumper should fill out the gap inbetween each pipe.
Posted By: golfvr Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 5:46pm
Originally posted by Neon-O:
and the bonnet definately needs a little fixing.
The bonnet is a good fit (just for a different car) laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 5:46pm
its definately got that head turning appeal, and it is a nice colour, but i'm with adam, it is a bit too "max powery" for my likin aswell. altho ther r some quality touches on it! the front bumper and front end r nice (aprt frm the gap every1 is onto!)is sweet n the rear lights look cool too.
The ULP tyres on them rims look aamaaaazin tho!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 6:33pm
Paz, yours is far nicer.
Posted By: scoop Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 9:57pm
:go:

Problem solved ladies and gents, the car is now the best car the world has ever seen thanks to me
LOL

[Linked Image]
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 10:02pm
I'm really liking it, the rear ain't the nicest but i could get used to it, all in all a sweet motor!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 7th Dec 2004 11:09pm
Scoop - now thats better!
I think the colour of the original is alright, but like Adam says , it is too max power.
I really like the front, It looks mean! mad grrrrr hehehe

As for the rear, what is with the exhausts at an angle? Definately not to my taste, and as for the rear bumper, that looks far too weird with all them gaps.

Ya gotta give it some credit tho, it has obviously had a lot spent a lot on it!
Posted By: DavidB Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 8th Dec 2004 2:08am
My sentiments exactly, mutton dressed as lamb, as is the case with most cars in Max Power.
Admire the workmanship gone into it, but what are you stuck with in 3 years time? Something laughably unfashionable.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 8th Dec 2004 1:31pm
scoop like the effort just how do you open the bonnet???

Love the colour.
Posted By: scoop Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 8th Dec 2004 3:56pm
OK i admit i messed up and couldnt be bothered undoin it so i just blended them both together all the way.LOL. but this car doesnt need the bonnet the engine is in the rear(not really)
Posted By: Meesh Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 8th Dec 2004 9:37pm
Personally, I'd say get it Euro'd

all lines smoothed out completely, specially with that paintwork

doesnt do it for me as it is unfortunatly paz matey
Posted By: Neon-O Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 8th Dec 2004 11:46pm
Nice work scoop ... i see you solved the gap in the bonnet smack
Posted By: Anonymous Re: triple xxxtreme`s latest project - 9th Dec 2004 2:15am
I really like it laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral