Forums
Posted By: Mark Breakdown Recovery from £32 per year ! - 22nd Feb 2006 3:00pm
Prices may change as this topic ages.

Yes you can cover your car or per person from
£32 a year laugh
Including Relay / Home Start and more

Using the link below,
you have to enter 2 very simple details pages.
And it produces a list of what you require.

You can then select Vehicle cover or Person Cover.

Try it out Click Me

Did you use it?
Did you save money?

Ive signed up and got 12 months cover :go: :go:
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Breakdown Recovery from £32 per year ! - 22nd Feb 2006 3:27pm
I have breakdown cover through my bank (Lloyds TSB) but this looks a good deal for those who dont.

Especially if you own and older or modified car
Posted By: learner Re: Breakdown Recovery from £32 per year ! - 23rd Feb 2006 7:23pm
llodys tsb is crap, i was with them and they wudnt pick up my car when i crashed, i wudnt go with them again!!! looking for other companys
Posted By: scoop Re: Breakdown Recovery from £32 per year ! - 23rd Feb 2006 9:47pm
Im with RAC and pay a tad under a grand a year,ive used them 3 or 4 times,and they come out no matter what,4 times actually i remember,twice when my exhaust sheared off,1nce when i crashed on the M6,and once for my dad when his immobiliser failed,came out on MY NAME as i said he was driving me around
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Breakdown Recovery from £32 per year ! - 24th Feb 2006 10:17am
Originally posted by learner:
llodys tsb is crap, i was with them and they wudnt pick up my car when i crashed, i wudnt go with them again!!! looking for other companys
Well it is the very basic AA cover which you get with them, they tow you from the roadside to safety.

I have used them before with my friends car which blew up in the middle of wales.

This service can then be upgraded for quite cheap. The benefits of mobile phone, holiday insurance and wallet theft insurance for £7 a month make it very valuable.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral