Forums
Posted By: Tony MK2 Subaru gives three years free servicing - 31st Jan 2005 2:50pm
SUBARU GIVES THREE YEARS' FREE SERVICING
It's a good time to buy a new Scoobie
[Linked Image]

It's a good time to buy a new Scoobie -- Subaru says that all its new cars are to include three years’ free servicing.

The offer runs from 1 February to 30 April and covers the entire Impreza, Forester, Legacy and Outback line-up.

As part of an aggressive new sales drive, this gives owners three years’ coverage up to 36,000 miles, which covers the first three major services. All items listed in the Subaru Owner’s Service and Warranty book are free of charge – including labour.

Apart from the free servicing offer, all models include a six year/60,000 mile warranty plus three years’ paintwork and now 12 years’ anti-corrosion cover (with inspections) and three years’ free membership of Subaru Assistance.

Like most car companies, Subaru is clearly very keen to drive up new car sales, which give the current glut of the things, is good news for us.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Subaru gives three years free servicing - 31st Jan 2005 2:55pm
Desperation move?

Don't see many new scooby's compared to the old ones frown

Good deal, shame they are a bit out of my price range frown
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Subaru gives three years free servicing - 31st Jan 2005 3:10pm
We all got an E-Mail in work from the company that sorts all out lease cars out.

As a "special offer" (Not sure how special it is though confused ) they are offering the New Impreza WRX's for £280 a month all in - all you pay is the fuel.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Subaru gives three years free servicing - 31st Jan 2005 10:40pm
The new one's coming out soon. thats why theyre doing it.
Posted By: Steve285 Re: Subaru gives three years free servicing - 31st Jan 2005 11:25pm
They did it at the beging of last year just after i bought mine i was gutted but bring on the new one next year
© Wirral-Wikiwirral