Forums
Posted By: joe shud i sell - 20th Sep 2005 5:52pm
i hav finally had a offer 4 me car of £5500 do u think i shud sell it 4 that is that a good deal or not thanx 4 help
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: shud i sell - 20th Sep 2005 5:55pm
No dont sell you car is fantastic its just a shame we dont see more of it.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: shud i sell - 20th Sep 2005 7:04pm
If youre certain you want to get rid of it then you'll have to take the plunge.

It sounds like a reasonable offer to me. My next door neighbour only get 4.5k for his 1.4 billabong and it was in showroom condition.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: shud i sell - 20th Sep 2005 8:12pm
No dont sell it. Why do that when you can give it to me for free and you know it will be in safe hands tease

Seriously though, I think thats a shit offer but you wont get much more anyway because its a modified car. smack
Posted By: joe Re: shud i sell - 20th Sep 2005 8:38pm
thanx daz. yer think u probably right ben and as much as i wud like to give u the car laura tease am afrade i cant
Posted By: Sanchez Re: shud i sell - 20th Sep 2005 10:06pm
take it before its too late
Posted By: scoop Re: shud i sell - 20th Sep 2005 11:03pm
Take it,how olds the car,it seems a good offer to me.Maybe negiciate n the ICE if you want to save urself the hassle and cost of buyin it all again for ur next ride
Posted By: Anonymous Re: shud i sell - 21st Sep 2005 7:22am
You've been trying to sell it for ages mate, think of how long its took to get this offer, and think of how much longer it could be till you get another frown An that offer may not be as good as the one your being offered now, but then again theres no saying it wont be a good one...

...not to helpful i guess, the choice is upto you tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral