Forums
Posted By: MrPhil mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 25th Jun 2006 11:26pm
seen this link on passion ford.

got to hand it to the fella top fabrication/engineering skills. although i would say he should off strenghend the rear struts before cutting the body off doh

click meee
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 26th Jun 2006 12:35am
seen this a while bk on corsasport totally awesome fabrictaion as u said
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 26th Jun 2006 12:09pm
thats it im going to cut my calibra up and weld a Model T shell on top of it.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 26th Jun 2006 9:42pm
will be a proper tool when finished. just imagine the saxo drivers faces raftl (no offence)
Posted By: scoop Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 27th Jun 2006 5:22pm
thats been done with an anglia aswell. Great project,big respect
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 30th Jul 2006 8:20pm
think we should keep this topic near the top of the page as it such a gud topic to catch up what going on. Cant wait to see the end result
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 30th Jul 2006 10:24pm
i think i've found my next project! only kidding, i'd love to do something like this. maybe one day...............
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 31st Jul 2006 12:34am
to do a prodject like this i'd say you would need at least 8k to get it finished and thats without labour.
Posted By: DavidB Re: mad minor project (stuey watch out) - 1st Aug 2006 11:01am
Amazing, but at the end of the day it's just the 200SX with a bit of the minor sitting on top of it??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral