Forums
Posted By: ZipperClub 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 3:32pm
Just spotted this car on Ebay and wondered if anyone has got one and would they give it a thumbs up?. If I buy it, would it be easy for me to get a chauffeur?. Cheers
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301320288537

Attached picture aaa.jpg
Posted By: Dilly Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 4:14pm
Would your mobility scooter fit in the boot Zip ? smile
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 4:20pm
Had my eye on this for spares or was it "Space"? Comes with a pervert I think... Please check the speling in case I`m wrong.
I think Chriskay may help with this one :-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301333456578

Attached picture aaa.jpg
Posted By: j_demo Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 4:50pm
if you buy it, you can pay me £10 an hour to drive you round... providing I do actually get to drive and not just tag along xD And you pay the insurance and petrol and all that jazz...

and i seen a shoprider spazchariot thing like that the other week in liverpool that had a sticker on the back saying "faster than 90's internet" and i admit i chuckled out loud a bit.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 4:57pm
I`m just not sure about her selling technique..

"The scooter belong to my mum she has had it 4 a few years the scooter gassed suddenly stop we don't no war wrong with it please contact me for pervert information thank you for looking"
Posted By: j_demo Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 5:44pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
I`m just not sure about her selling technique..

"The scooter belong to my mum she has had it 4 a few years the scooter gassed suddenly stop we don't no war wrong with it please contact me for pervert information thank you for looking"

questionable description at best, but hey, it may have proven a hit in the past.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 5:51pm
Gassed and pervert all in one sentence is a bit dubious :-)
Posted By: Alonso Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 2nd Oct 2014 9:28pm
The seller lets himself down by failing to inform the prospective purchaser the MPG achieved. I'd need to know that before I took any further steps to buy.
When you think about it though, and all joking aside, the life changes all of us could make if we had the money the seller is trying to achieve. Can't make sense of it.
As far as buying a new car, if I had that sort of dough, I'd be at home in the latest BMW 5 series and i'd garage it in a large luxury garage in the grounds of my luxury home. I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep at night because I couldn't own this Ferrari.
Posted By: chriskay Re: 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Twin Cam - 3rd Oct 2014 10:39am
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Gassed and pervert all in one sentence is a bit dubious :-)

And it seems that the seller is a bitch. Perhaps we ought to ask her if she's reported the pervert to the police.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral