Forums
Posted By: Petei123 Car Valuation Companies - 17th Mar 2014 6:00pm
Who would you advise on?

Ive just had a quick look on 3 different ones, and got very different prices ranging from £770 upto ££1800 for an 04 Polo with 102k
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Car Valuation Companies - 18th Mar 2014 10:35am
Are you wanting to sell? I find the best guide when selling private is to search Ebay and Autotrader for the same car and see what they're going for. Ebay is good because you can modify your search to show completed or ended listings and see what they sold (or didn't sell) for.

"book price" are often just fantasy figures biased towards motor traders making the most ££££££££££££
Posted By: Petei123 Re: Car Valuation Companies - 18th Mar 2014 1:03pm
I'm looking to sell yes, but quickly. Obviously theres a price everyone has in mind for their car, and as youve said above, ive already done that, hence the price I have. But why do different companies offer completely different estimates?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car Valuation Companies - 18th Mar 2014 1:10pm
If you want to sell quick, the those places are best for it. You won't get more than if you sold private.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Car Valuation Companies - 18th Mar 2014 8:34pm
Make sure you factor in admin fees etc. regardless of the company, I would always go for the best evaluation
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Car Valuation Companies - 18th Mar 2014 10:38pm
I used "The car Buying service" last weekend, based in Asda car park in Bromborough. They quoted the best price online, i made an appointment, went to see them and they gave me the exact price quoted, they never tried to knock me down for a chip here or scratch there ETC. Quick pay out aswell. And, Zero admin fees.....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral