Forums
Posted By: spinking Help - 14th May 2005 1:59pm
I know next to nothing about ice. So i need help putting my ice back in the car frozen audio are going to at some stage make me an install but for now i need help with what i have was going to sell it but will be keeping it all.
3 12" subs
2 6x9
2amps
and some pretty lights.
I carnt put it all in properly and was woundering if anybody fancied helping me put it all in and sounding right.
Also sometimes my head unit cuts the power to itself does anybody know why this is any help of anybody would be great will try and sort you all out with somthing. thumbsup
Posted By: Scooby Re: Help - 14th May 2005 10:59pm
The head unit cutting out could be either a loose connection or simply overload.

If it only happens when your blasting the sounds its probably the head unit getting to hot and tripping out to enable it to cool back down ??
Posted By: aceritz Re: Help - 15th May 2005 9:14pm
it will more than likely be the protection circuits in the head unit cutting in, or it could be there is a drain on the charge, so if your cranking it, the headunit is second in line for the power next to the amp, so when the amp needs power the head units supply drops below the 12 volts and therefore cuts out.

uprate the alternator or get a power cap, preferably the first
© Wirral-Wikiwirral