Forums
Posted By: Clive Dont laugh - 17th Sep 2011 2:58pm
I took CV joint apart to clean all grease out, now I carnt remember how it goes back together, what a plonker
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 12:08am
Loads of us been there mate, seems obvious when you take it apart, then the spanner monkey jumbles it all up when your not looking.

I take loads of pictures while I'm doing stuff and still manage to miss the important ones at times.
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 12:50am
May or may not help
http://www.automotive-stock-images.com/illustrations/car-cv-joint-assembly.jpg
http://www.procarcare.com/images/shar/encyclopedia/8852lg11.gif
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 1:23am
raftl you wanna try swapping the engine on a renault 5 gt turbo!!! hahaha, that something to laugh about wink you have to or you would end up smashing the car up with an iron bar lol laugh
Posted By: Clive Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 7:58am
I managed to fit it back together, any one know if j&m speed bedford rd is open today.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 10:37am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
raftl you wanna try swapping the engine on a renault 5 gt turbo!!! hahaha, that something to laugh about wink you have to or you would end up smashing the car up with an iron bar lol laugh

Lmao! raftl they were the days laugh
Posted By: Littlebear Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 11:33am
J&M no - Quality Factors in Chester or Ellesmere Port is if you're quick. Senar LVW in Flintshire is open today as well.
Also A1 breakers yard on Indigo Business Park & Queensferry breaker's on Welsh Road is open Sunday.
Posted By: Clive Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 1:04pm
Where can I get CV grease from today, with out travelling the earth, or going to Halfrauds
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 1:11pm
There's a car spares place at Morton Cross that is open on Sunday - sorry can't remember the name of it
Posted By: TheDr Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 2:08pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
There's a car spares place at Morton Cross that is open on Sunday - sorry can't remember the name of it

Do you mean Motor World?
Address: 182/188 Hoylake Road, Moreton, Wirral, Merseyside, CH46 8TH
678 1626
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 2:15pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner

Do you mean Motor World?

Could be formula 4 on pasture rd

Also willo I have just been past battyre on king St, they are open today smile
Posted By: Clive Re: Dont laugh - 18th Sep 2011 2:20pm
They were dearer thab Halfrauds, so I had to go to Halfrauds to get it, am going to use zip ties to hold cv boots on.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral