Forums
Posted By: Sallybear New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 7:03am
Need to buy a new battery for a diesel, wondered if anyone can recommend anywhere?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 8:46am
Try all the local Motor Factors. Last time I bought a battery, LVW on Cleveland St where the cheapest I found.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 9:17am
brand new or S/H? i can get S/H £20
Posted By: DavidB Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 9:48am
Neptune second hand for 10 - 15. smile
Motorvation, New Ferry. well worth a trip in there.
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 1:00pm
Neptune scrap yard for a second hand one. if you find its dud after a few days they will happy change it for a new one. really good lads down there.
Posted By: Sallybear Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 3:03pm
Cheers for the help, have been to Neptune once before was a right laugh hunting down a tiny little piece of metal, found one too for £1 !! Fantastic. Will pop down and see if they have one, if not I'll try some of those other options.

Cheers
Posted By: Colt743 Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 4:33pm
Give me your registration and il price you up in work!
Posted By: reddragon Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 4:45pm
raftl @ colt743 people with registrations and Colts gonna price you up lol how much for a battery
Posted By: Colt743 Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 5:12pm
Yeah,

I need the registration of the car to see what type of battery is fitted to it.

Then i can give you a couple of different prices depending on the brand and warranty period of battery.

And when i said "price you up" i was referring to getting the price of a battery for "you", sorry.

Although, i finish work in 15 minutes and im not in for the rest of the week.
Posted By: suey30 Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 22nd Feb 2011 7:00pm
hi i had a new battery fitted today,they came out checked car, it was dead went and got new battery fitted it for me,it was 85pounds,
Posted By: DavidB Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 25th Feb 2011 9:29pm
Who are 'they'?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: suey30 Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 27th Feb 2011 1:00pm
hi little garage at the bottom of victoria road,tranmere of borough rd,
Posted By: Sanchez Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 27th Feb 2011 1:06pm
You had your pants pulled down and you were raped, £50 in lvw smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 27th Feb 2011 1:13pm
withthat

All the advice on the previous posts too...... idiot
Posted By: DavidB Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 27th Feb 2011 8:37pm
http://www.carbatteriesonline.co.uk/
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 28th Feb 2011 8:11pm
Nah if you want to have your pants pulled down and raped go to HALFORDS !!!!

£90 for a battery for my 2 litre veccy. Robbing sods
Posted By: MissGuided Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 28th Feb 2011 10:03pm
So you didn't mind being bummed by Half-Frauds then?
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
Nah if you want to have your pants pulled down and raped go to HALFORDS !!!!

£90 for a battery for my 2 litre veccy. Robbing sods
Posted By: Sanchez Re: New Battery needed, any recommendations? - 28th Feb 2011 10:28pm
Did u actually go there and pay that bud, lv's is round the corner...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral