Forums
Posted By: jonah first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 11:07am
Click the link for review of the new 'festa'

The NEW Ford Fiesta
Posted By: StuyMac Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 11:09am
It looks like a Corsa raftl
Posted By: Pomp Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 3:50pm
What stuymac says a corsa and also a fiat grande punto
Posted By: krisGTi Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 5:38pm
that is orfull
Posted By: placidmaster Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 10:01pm
but it will still be everywhere, and it will become loved, I am sure we can all relate to a fiesta and giggles somewhere
Posted By: chiccy Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 10:06pm
oh got the look of a KA!
Posted By: placidmaster Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 10:10pm
this fiesta??????????

Description: google power
Attached picture fiesta.jpg

Description: i quite like this car, mind you i stay near the Angel of the North
Attached picture fordfiesta.jpg
Posted By: chiccy Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 10:17pm
from the angle that jonah posted it did yeh
Posted By: placidmaster Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 15th Feb 2008 10:26pm
i rather like it
Posted By: MattLFC Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 16th Feb 2008 12:19am
Hahaha so lemme get this straight... Renault release the Clio Mk3... and Vauhall copy that.

Fiat release the Grande Punto, and Ford, in their infanite wisdom, copy that, but add elements of the new Corsa...

Nice to see Ford and Vaux have original idea's for design then.

As for the style of it, it is awful from the side I mean wtf!!!

No way would I touch one, and the current Fiesta actually look's quite decent imho!
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 16th Feb 2008 12:43am
gf curently owns a 56 facelift fiesta but she wont be getting one of these.. her past 3 cars have all been fiestas too lol
Posted By: placidmaster Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 16th Feb 2008 1:03am
i think it wil grow on people, at this moment in time I am watching Christine, wierd irony
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 16th Feb 2008 12:01pm
its nice but looks judst like the new punto to me frown
but it is a catchy one i think it will grow on me as i see it more think
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 16th Feb 2008 12:03pm
i like the front end... but the rest?
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: first look at the new Ford Fiesta - 16th Feb 2008 1:00pm
just noticed thge picture of the interior and it looks like sumet off halo the game raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral