Forums
Posted By: BMW Joe World’s fastest street legal BMW M5 - 4th Jan 2008 1:21am
[Linked Image]

German tuners G-Power have built the world’s fastest and most powerful street-legal BMW.

The 211mph G-Power Hurricane is based on the latest BMW M5. But, with some serious fettling ze Germans have got the 5.0 V10 engine pushing out 730bhp.

The average M5 packs 507bhp, but thanks to twin G-Power Evo II supercharger and high performance forged pistons they’ve gained a huge 223bhp. Oh and that’s with boost pressure limited to just 0.5 bar. Cripes.

This amazing machine can now hit 0-62 in just 4.2 seconds, not bad for two tons worth of motor aye?

Other mods include carbon fibre goodies, 21-inch rims a full 10.5-inches wide at the rear, and crazy 400mm brake with six piston calipers.

The G-Power Hurricane is yours as a fully converted car, for just 240,000 Euros. That’s just under £178,000 by the way.

Or if you already have an M5, you can get your mitts on the twin superchagers for a mere £66,000. Bargain aye? Well maybe not.

Fast Car
Posted By: jonah Re: World’s fastest street legal BMW M5 - 4th Jan 2008 9:47am
i want one...... NOW !!!!!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: World’s fastest street legal BMW M5 - 4th Jan 2008 4:26pm
bloody hell, thats gonna be stupid fast, the one i had for a few day's was quick enough, wozer, thats all im sayin
Wonder if they will swap for my Bravo laugh
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: World’s fastest street legal BMW M5 - 4th Jan 2008 5:25pm
well we did say tha soon ya car will fly so im sure if this happens they will swap laugh
n yeh WOW ! i can only wish for one frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral