Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 5:21pm
Myself and Sanchez are thinking about trying one of these (They offer a full money back gaurentee...)

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Demon-Tuning_Sport-Mode-Kits_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ1175358QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Basically, they are car specific, and you buy one at £20 delivered, get a second for £15 (delivery paid) and a third free, bringing the cost each to £12!!

As they are car specific, I was wondering if anyone else wanted to try one because we need you car detials when ordering.

You can switch it on / off should the car become thirsty when running it, and remeber you can always get a refund.

Im sure me and Andy can help whoever gets one to fit it smile

If noone takes the offer, we'll just order the extra one as a Saxo VTR etc etc one and put it back on e-bay..... any takers?
Posted By: spinking Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 5:23pm
Chuck us one then stu.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 5:32pm
happy

Ill get them bought tonight smile
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 6:56pm
let me no what they like i been looking at them but was unsure about them
Posted By: jonah Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 7:33pm
any idea where u attach them, and wot they consist of ?
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 8:42pm
Awww i want one but duno wen i will be gettin a new car lol.

I like the sound of that tho, you can turn it on wen u want.
That doesnt validate ur car's warranty does it?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 10:22pm
Interesting.

Do they really work? And as Steve said, what do they consist of?
Posted By: spinking Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 10:31pm
Originally Posted by Pomp
Awww i want one but duno wen i will be gettin a new car lol.

I like the sound of that tho, you can turn it on wen u want.
That doesnt validate ur car's warranty does it?

If you take it off when its goes in then no matey raftl
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 11th Apr 2007 11:01pm
Grrrr lol
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 12th Apr 2007 11:00am
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
Interesting.

Do they really work? And as Steve said, what do they consist of?

Dunno, but for £12, and the offer of a refund, and his feedback Im willing to give it a whirl.

Its prolly just some sort of resistor, but in a nice kit with a relay that allows you to turn it off / on when needed.

Wouldnt trust one on the 180, but it cant do much harm to the N/A Mazda smile
Posted By: scoop Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 29th Apr 2007 9:56pm
Something tells me its a switchable bypass wire (which may or may not include a resistor) that goes into the MAF line. may improve performance,but will drink fuel,wash ur bores,and kill ur plugs, that is, if it is what i think it is. i'd like to be proven wrong tho

i love the adverts comments on chips are "full time" alterations and this doesnt void ur warranty, i'd like to see what ford wud say when u take ur new focus in there with a dead catylist then they find aftermarket wires near ur MAF and a button opn the dash saying RACE MODE
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 30th Apr 2007 8:36am
Correctomundo!

Its a resiastor that sits on the intake temp sensor.

I only went for the kit to try it out, and as it was switchable via a relay, you can have it on only when you want it, and not 100% of the time.

Made a slight difference, but not that much, however, the MX-5s apparently fuel quite high as std.

Dunno if Ill keep it or not, prolly will as it runs std in the "OFF" position, just not sure if Ill use it in the "ON" agian raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 30th Apr 2007 8:39am
Suppose for what you paid, its not the biggest loss in the world if it remains in the off position for the rest of eternity lol.

But yer never know hehe. You might suddenly get the urge to flick the button!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 30th Apr 2007 8:32pm
just like you chewy, your new sig is gay !
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 30th Apr 2007 9:17pm
HOW DARE YOU

However, the pic in my sig is actually my car tease
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 8th May 2007 12:49pm
Right,

Ive talked Tupac out of it, as fueling ona turbo car is very critical. If you have a N/A car, and wanna try it, gimme a shout, its here and ready to rock!

Made a slight difference on the 5, but that fuels high as std, Im sure it will be a decent little mod on another car - even 5bhp - bargain for £12!!
Posted By: spinking Re: Anyone interested in one of these? - 8th May 2007 9:54pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
HOW DARE YOU

However, the pic in my sig is actually my car tease

OOOOOOO get him andy raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral