Forums
Posted By: spinking READ THIS and watch what you post. - 24th Jan 2007 9:33pm
I have been following this thread for sometime now as the lad in question gave me some good advice on driftwarks when he had a s13 so i got to know him over the web before all this happened and he seemed like a good lad.

Click

There is alot to look back on on both driftworks and other sites.

It makes interesting readying i tell you.

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: READ THIS and watch what you post. - 25th Jan 2007 12:33am
Interesting comments, and makes you think who's reading, but I think they must of run out of important news that night to be reporting on that smack
Posted By: scoop Re: READ THIS and watch what you post. - 25th Jan 2007 1:34am
wasnt this crash discussed on here and linked to a website where he himself posted it up, cos i replied in that topic saying how i wouldnt feel bad if he killed himself,i'd feel bad for his family,but the guy is a muppet.

Drive to the conditions,and always wear ur seatbelt. thats what i always do,yes i aint perfect,i do speed from time to time,but only when the conditions allow
Posted By: MattLFC Re: READ THIS and watch what you post. - 25th Jan 2007 2:04am
Some people really need to grow up!

mad
Posted By: DavidB Re: READ THIS and watch what you post. - 25th Jan 2007 5:44pm

shame..another bad look for drifters to the general public

Jesus Christ, like the general public have a really high opinion and admiration of amateurs driving sideways on a public road.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral