Forums
Posted By: spinking NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 30th Nov 2006 9:22pm
Alright peps as some of you may know i had a slight crash on tuesday and bent all the suspension on the car.

I HAVE BOUGHT ALL THE BITS I NEED they will arrive on monday would some of you nice peps help me put it back together as i have a drift day on the 9th and NO DAY OFF in th week and i work till 8pm everynight.

PLEASE PEPS COULD BE FUN MMMMMM
Posted By: MattLFC Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 30th Nov 2006 10:20pm
Id certainly be willing to come and give ye a hand, dont know too much about your car in particular though, could be a good learning process though.

What times would you be looking at first though?

smile
Posted By: Mark Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 30th Nov 2006 11:22pm
Jesus you pushing it tupac,
if i had wheels i could come along in a supervisory capacity,
as i have to look after me little pinky's.

Is it out side yours or is it at the Garage,
as your going to need some cover at the very least
with the weather that's coming along.

I'm stuck until Sunday mate,
keep us updated...
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 30th Nov 2006 11:34pm
hey tone, me and sean will help, uve done it enough for us
Posted By: MrPhil Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 1st Dec 2006 1:25am
i can help in the mornings from 8 am till 11am if thats any help?

what's needed to be changed?
Theres only a couple of hours work in it smile

Does the car drive? Bring it to mine over the weekend and Ill sort it smile
DOH!! Just realised, parts not here till monday and Im working next week frown
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Theres only a couple of hours work in it smile

Does the car drive? Bring it to mine over the weekend and Ill sort it smile

It drives but doesnt turn to well raftl

Webby the cars in the garage.

Matty c its only suspension stuff not that hard but there pritty much all the same.

Sean/matty i'll give ya a shout.

clj85 i am working from 8am till 8pm everyday this week so would be after 8pm.

I am going down today after i have helped my mate fit a fuel pump to his car to take all the broken bits off which should help alittle.
id help but i know nothing about car mechanics really so id be useless.
Posted By: Mark Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 1st Dec 2006 12:11pm
Originally Posted by Scotty69
id help but i know nothing about car mechanics really so id be useless.

Maccies Runner lol
Posted By: scoop Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 1st Dec 2006 2:16pm
i can shout encouragement from up here if u like. If i was on the wirral mate i'd gladly help.Best o luck for getting it rdy to drift and the drift day
Originally Posted by scoop2004
i can shout encouragement from up here if u like. If i was on the wirral mate i'd gladly help.Best o luck for getting it rdy to drift and the drift day

I'll phone you and you can shout from there matey raftl

Sorted the front out as you can see from the bottom arm it was very bent.

Also the kirb was bigger than i thought as the damage on the rear wheel which you can just about see in the pic is higher up than i thought.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: lawton Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 1st Dec 2006 5:08pm
iam off monday to friday all next week, so i can give you a hand mate, just let me no,
if your working till 8pm then what are you going to do about light?
Posted By: Mark Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 1st Dec 2006 6:05pm
Ive just spoken to Shaun = Red20
He's going to call your land line - he's offering help smile
Posted By: Dazza Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 1st Dec 2006 6:42pm
Speaking of Light (Lawton mentiond it) I was going to come around and get my 12v inspection lamp back and axle stands.
Originally Posted by Dazza
Speaking of Light (Lawton mentiond it) I was going to come around and get my 12v inspection lamp back and axle stands.

Can i use it this week as i do really need it

The more help i can get the better
Posted By: Dazza Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 1st Dec 2006 6:48pm
No, i'll be round in 5mins - I want you to struggle tease
Posted By: Mark Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 4th Dec 2006 6:57pm
How yu getting on Tupac ?

Making progress ?
Originally Posted by Webby
How yu getting on Tupac ?

Making progress ?

RRRRRRRRRR mad mad mad mad PARTS WERE MENT TO COME TODAY AND NEVER.

Hoping its just the xmas post or somthing not happy.

Hope they come soon so i can go sat will be gutted if i miss it cry
Posted By: MattLFC Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 4th Dec 2006 11:57pm
What courier is delivering em mate?

smile
Posted By: Dazza Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 5th Dec 2006 12:38pm
Without reading the full topic whats needed to be fixed now?
Originally Posted by MattyC
What courier is delivering em mate?

smile

No idea matey got a missed you note through the door toda so i have to go to woodside 2mora fingers crossed its my bits.

Dazza replace the bottom arms front n rear/ hub n carriers rear wishbone and front trackcontrol arm thingy.

As far as i can tell its just the bottom arms that ar buggered but just playing it safe.
rrrrrrrrrrrr still havnt got the bloody parts
Posted By: Dazza Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 6th Dec 2006 8:50pm
Why havnt you been the post office to collect them?

Your pushing it for Saturday mate, who actually is helping you?
Spoke to Tony yesterday and he didnt actually know if anyone besides me was helpin!!
Parts have arrived GET IN THERE stupid post office peps could find sand in a desert.

If anybody fancy's helping me i'll be at the garage from 3.40pm till i finish could do with all the help i can get peps.

Cheers.
Posted By: Dazza Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 7th Dec 2006 6:02pm
Tony, when? Today? Tomorrow?

Let me know what times you'll be there and providing am not busy I'll come up.
Posted By: Mark Re: NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THIS WEEK PLEASE - 7th Dec 2006 6:38pm
I think he means today ?

Hope he's wrapped up its bloody FREEZING !!!
Originally Posted by Webby
I think he means today ?

Hope he's wrapped up its bloody FREEZING !!!

And very wet raftl

Right 1st off thanks to red20 (sean) chris bmw m3 and stu (will be on the boards soon)

Got there at 3pm left at 7.45pm to go take the horrible car i had lent then came back at 8-30 till 9-45 by which time i was could n hungry not to mention full of oil.

Managed to sort the front out my temper got the better of me and chris had to go off with the front ball joint and cut it down a little as i had wrecked the threads on it (once the cars done it wont pass a mot doh

Then red20 came down before he headed off the meet and took the back off for me all i need to do now is put it all back on 2mora dont finish work till 8pm though and wont be leaving till its done as the drift day is sat.

Once again cheers peps.
ITS FIXED

Sort of raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral