Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Floral pavilion promo code? - 31st Dec 2018 2:11pm
Hi,

I have noticed that there is an autism friendly showing in the floral coming up so I thought ‘great, something we can do as a family... finally’

I have just been online to book and it’s £60 for 2 adults and a 7 and a 4 year old (eldest autistic). That seems very steep for a pantomime.

Anyone have any codes to get a discount or have any thoughts on the price structure? Am I being unreasonably?
Posted By: casper Re: Floral pavilion promo code? - 31st Dec 2018 5:18pm
We are going to a theatre production of Dick Whittington art the Floral, tickets £10.50 adults £7,50 children, I believe you can get a family ticket for the panto you wish to see for £51,00 2 Adults 2 Children.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Floral pavilion promo code? - 31st Dec 2018 6:00pm
Thanks, seems expensive. I used to go all the time as a kid and it was next to nothing
Posted By: StellaSimmons Re: Floral pavilion promo code? - 13th Feb 2024 9:46pm
I remember when I wanted to take my niece and nephew to a show, and the costs added up quickly. Have you tried checking out coupon apps? Sometimes they have discounts for family events like this. It's worth a shot! As for the price structure, it does seem a bit steep, especially for families.
Posted By: granny Re: Floral pavilion promo code? - 14th Feb 2024 5:34pm
Originally Posted by casper
We are going to a theatre production of Dick Whittington art the Floral, tickets £10.50 adults £7,50 children, I believe you can get a family ticket for the panto you wish to see for £51,00 2 Adults 2 Children.

Did you go and was it any good ? Calculations seem to be a bit off.
2 x adults @ £10.50 = £21.00
2 x child @ £ 7.50 = £15.00
Total £36.00

Family ticket 2 x adults & 2 x child = £51.00 Can't be right ?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, Casper. No you didn't....yes you did !!
Posted By: StellaSimmons Re: Floral pavilion promo code? - 16th Feb 2024 10:09am
I remember when I wanted to take my niece and nephew to a show, and the costs added up quickly. Have you tried checking out digital coupon appsdigital coupon apps? Sometimes they have discounts for family events like this. It's worth a shot! As for the price structure, it does seem a bit steep, especially for families.
Posted By: casper Re: Floral pavilion promo code? - 25th Feb 2024 7:46pm
They are different shows granny, I think the panto was in some way subsidised, oh no it wasn't oh yes it was, yes I did enjoy it unfortunately I had a rather large chap sat in front of me, probably waiting to audition for the part of the giant in Jack and the beanstalk, so I tapped him on the shoulder and said, he's behind you. wink
Posted By: granny Re: Floral pavilion promo code? - 26th Feb 2024 4:51pm
Originally Posted by casper
They are different shows granny, I think the panto was in some way subsidised, oh no it wasn't oh yes it was, yes I did enjoy it unfortunately I had a rather large chap sat in front of me, probably waiting to audition for the part of the giant in Jack and the beanstalk, so I tapped him on the shoulder and said, he's behind you. wink

raftl

Well , well, just realised your original post goes back a few years , Casper..I missed that bit... oh yes I did. Even more surprising is that big guy sitting in front of you , blocking your view and waiting for the next set of auditions. Oh yes it is !
You see, I know who the giant was in Jack and the Beanstalk... Oh yes I do ? He wasn't you. Oh no he wasn't !
Still luv you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral