Forums
Posted By: lizzies Party in the park - 23rd Jul 2015 8:30pm
This event will run from 11am till 5pm. In Victoria Park, bebington road, Tranmere, Wirral

Every year I organise a party for the children, 6 weeks off school for some children is a life time of boredom with nothing to focus on well i aim to change that by giving them something to look forward to before they go back to school. And with half the money raised on the day will be going to a charity called Amy and Friends Cockayne Syndrome Support helping them with a little group called 'My time to be me' it's run weekly on a Monday from 5-7 helping children that have a family member that is ill or has past away. The other half of the proceeds will go to Tranmere Victoria Cricket Club this will help to keep this amazing place open.

If you are a business that could really benefit us on the day please get in touch. we are looking for such things as face painters, bouncy castles, trampolines, mini fun fair, donkeys and much more We will be allowing stalls to sell things to so if you would like to join please get in touch for a form to fill in. We will not allow people to sell the same things so your item will be unique! Prices are advertised on the form. Businesses are required to make a donation on the day for our raffle. Stalls advertising or fundraising for their own are asked to pay £15 per stall.
Please contact me for more information 07456012653 or [email protected]

liztaylor91@outlook.com

Click here to follow the event
Posted By: snowhite Re: Party in the park - 23rd Jul 2015 9:42pm
What a lovely idea Lizzie.Well done x
Am sure the kids will love this.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Party in the park - 24th Jul 2015 6:45am
Believe it or not, a date would be useful...
Posted By: Cobby Re: Party in the park - 24th Jul 2015 7:08am
23rd August, according to the Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/events/116957675312242/119932471681429/
© Wirral-Wikiwirral