Forums
The Band of H M Royal Marines Scotland Charity Concert, on board HMS Ocean.Cruise Liner Berth, Pier Head liverpool. Saturday 10 September 2011 at 19.30pm. All tickets £15.Tickets/Application forms from Mrs P Brown, 35 Winston Drive, Noctorum, Wirral, CH43 9RU, enclosing sae. Enquiries 0151 677 8508.
Proceeds to Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity number 1117794
would highly recommend this and at 15 quid is a not to miss. Remember my first encounter, getting drummed in after the 9 mile speedmarch, hairs on my neck rose then and every time iv heard them since, good cause too!
Concert cancelled--This was a sell-out with waiting list for tickets.

Part of Letter received from Commodore S R Baum Royal Navy: Much to my regret HMS Ocean's visit to Merseyside in September has been cancelled,due to the operational tasks she is currently undertaking and which will continue for the foreseeable future.

The Commanding Office and his crew are equally disappointed but has said he will try to re-instate the visit at a convenient date.
Posted By: Wench Re: Navy Concert Onboard HMS Ocean 10/09/11 7.30pm - 24th Aug 2011 11:59pm
I was on the waiting list frown I was trying to pull a favour from some mates that are Royals to get a ticket but to no avail.

I'm gutted it's been cancelled but wish all those on HMS Ocean a safe deployment.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral