Forums
Posted By: johncon electric riser chairs - 27th Jan 2018 3:57pm
Hi does any one know of anywhere that buys electric riser recliner chairs ? There are 2 of them in nearly as new condition . Both good quality and were quite expensive when bought about 12 months ago .
Any advise as to best way to sell them appreciated .
Posted By: venice Re: electric riser chairs - 27th Jan 2018 7:04pm
You could try putting it on the for sale here, and/ or if youre on Facebook theres half a dozen sale sites for Wirral free of charge. The online sales site Preloved is quite good and free too.
Posted By: johncon Re: electric riser chairs - 27th Jan 2018 7:33pm
I might try putting them on here but past experience furniture does not realy sell well . They cost nearly £1000 and are in great condition . seems a shame for them to go to the tip !
Posted By: cools Re: electric riser chairs - 27th Jan 2018 8:05pm
If you don't find a buyer , before you tip them do advertise on freecycycle, Trash nothing, Freegle sites. Sure there would be someone that would be very grateful for them and they would come and collect . As you say a crying shame if you had to tip them.
Posted By: rossie Re: electric riser chairs - 27th Jan 2018 8:55pm
Ask shops that sell them if they are interested in buying them . Personally I would advertise them on Gumtree as it has a large circulation. What I have seen of Facebook would suggest that the people want the stuff free or at very little cost.Rather than dumping them there are plenty of pensioners clubs that would love them as ofcourse would retirement homes.
Posted By: cools Re: electric riser chairs - 27th Jan 2018 9:13pm
Yes I agree with Rossie if you can't sell them do ask around before you get rid.
Posted By: Mark Re: electric riser chairs - 28th Jan 2018 9:57am
You could try local care homes ?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral