Forums
Posted By: Willo_ CCTV System - 19th Mar 2014 8:31pm
Am going to buy 2 of these CCTV Systems
from ebay, just wondering if any one has any on here has any for sale or where i can get them locally for round about the same price.
I need 2 as they are going on 2 different houses.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: CCTV System - 19th Mar 2014 9:02pm
I see in the bottom pic they have connected the camera to video out instead of the next connector on the left for video in. Also the two pictures above are not of the video machine, but some other one. Hope they send the right ones.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: CCTV System - 20th Mar 2014 2:29am
They are of poor quality.

Come on willo, you need a decient system in able to get any resulting prosecution should anything arise. (unless you are going to to beat them to a pulp yourself then the last statement would be irrelivant).

Please be aware that if anything does come from having a CCTV system you need signs displayed around the property in question informing the ... that you have recording systems in place.
If the signs are not displayed you can not use the evidence in court.

The man to talk to would be wheels.

Would this be to protect your lost and found departments?

Good luck on your latest quest willo, i expect an update on this. smile
Posted By: Willo_ Re: CCTV System - 20th Mar 2014 6:27am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
They are of poor quality.

Come on willo, you need a decient system in able to get any resulting prosecution should anything arise. (unless you are going to to beat them to a pulp yourself then the last statement would be irrelivant).

Please be aware that if anything does come from having a CCTV system you need signs displayed around the property in question informing the ... that you have recording systems in place.
If the signs are not displayed you can not use the evidence in court.

The man to talk to would be wheels.

Would this be to protect your lost and found departments?

Good luck on your latest quest willo, i expect an update on this. smile
Nothing to do with me, they are not for me, I have advised they go to moreton alarms
© Wirral-Wikiwirral