Forums
Posted By: stacy1981 Wanted girls 12" bike with stabilisers - 30th Jun 2010 8:38am
My daughter is 2yrs 8mths and I want to get her a bike for her birthday but before I go out and spend a fortune on a new one for her I was wondering whether anyone had one for sale that was in relatively good condition, so she can learn to ride it.
Posted By: Waddi Re: Wanted girls 12" bike with stabilisers - 30th Jun 2010 10:18am
I think Home Bargains had one in for £25, called a glide and learn, starts off with no pedals, then once they have learnt to balance you can attach the pedals.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Wanted girls 12" bike with stabilisers - 30th Jun 2010 12:35pm
weve got one you can have for free. its called a bug,(from halfords) we got it years ago for my daughter when she was 3 not been used much and not for a long time as its been in the shed. (and shes now 13)It has stabilisers fitted. it may be a little large im not sure

It will need some oil on the chain and id give it a check on the brakes but your very welcome to it.

pm me if u want it and ill send u my address
im in new brighton
© Wirral-Wikiwirral