Forums
Posted By: karenjon subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 9:29am
need a back spoiler for subaru micra blue as i have now got holes in boot due to mine being robbed weekend
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 10:03am
weld the holes over and filler? or if you want a new one, try the scappies in birkenehad?
Posted By: sonyj Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 10:08am
you didnt say if wrx or sti type.....theres lods on ebay mate
Posted By: karenjon Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 11:00am
its just a 1999 classic .have got an other spoiler but need it spraying. any one know where a good place to take it really didnt need all this expence coz still got repairs to do on it.can't beleive they just ripped it off (low life )
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 11:26am
didnt they damage the boot ripping it off? though it would of twisted the metal getting the nuts out?
maybe ker chan? or what about going to frauds and buying loads of rattle cans, quite easy to get an ok finish just hang it up and spray it smile
Posted By: karenjon Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 1:22pm
holes in boot and few scratches don't think i will get colour it's mica blue been told rare colour?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 1:30pm
Mica Blue rare?

I was under the Impression that Mica Blue was the standard Blue that 90% of all Imprezas came in ?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 1:33pm
think they meant Micra blue - surely a rare colour for a Subaru omg think
Posted By: MGCraig Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 1:42pm
Well, My Micra was the closest Nissan blue to the subaru Mica blue... raftl

I wouldnt say Mica Blue is rare, but because its a Subaru, I can imagine people charging a lot to spray a spoiler. Its a rareish car, so theyll try and take the micky... frown
Posted By: karenjon Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 2:01pm
deffo dark mica blue looks navy ish
Posted By: MGCraig Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 2:08pm
Oh Right, Dark Mica. Fair enough.

Its not the most popular, I know the Mcrae Series was painted in Dark Mica wink
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: subaru back spoiler - 14th Dec 2009 5:24pm
The sad thing is they've probably not got the brains to use it. They just didn't want anyone else to have so took it to vandalise
frown
Posted By: sean Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 3:40pm
what a bunch of gits. i've not long sold a spoiler as well
Posted By: sean Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 3:56pm
have a look on scoobynet, there's always loads of scoobs getting stripped on there
Posted By: karenjon Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 4:58pm
been told the polish been stealing loads of spoilers in liverpool .don't know if true .what would they do with them ?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 4:59pm
Just racist ppl spreading mallicious rumors im afraid. What people don't seem to realise, there is far far more English ... walking the streets (and getting paid to do so by the government) than there is foreign ...!!
Posted By: karenjon Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 5:03pm
you right prob drunk local took it for a laugh and dumped it somewhere
Posted By: MattLFC Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 5:14pm
Originally Posted by karenjon
you right prob drunk local took it for a laugh and dumped it somewhere
yer, probably the same ... that started the rumors about polish robbin them lol. These ppl really need to be shot!
Posted By: karenjon Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 5:18pm
who ever it is they just costing us money we don't need to spend new spoiler then getting sprayed and deffo security camera .don,t want it happen again
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 6:38pm
why not just leave the spoiler for now, fill the holes and use a paint pen to fill the gap? save a bit of money, until you can afford one wink
Posted By: Wench Re: subaru back spoiler - 15th Dec 2009 8:41pm
It may not be connected but someone I know had his daughters' Corsa outside the house and when they got up the next morning the bonnet had been stolen but it was very neatly done indeed no

© Wirral-Wikiwirral