Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Letter from United Utilities RE Water Issues - 16th Jun 2010 11:17am
Just got a letter through today from Unitied Utilities who supply our water.

It basically expresses appologies for the water supply issues back in July, and that they will be sending out a cheque to cover the inconvenience.

£25 Failure to warn
£10 general inconvenience

So, in the next week, I should be getting a cheque for £35 for them.

I expect its area thing, so anyone else who experienced issues should also be getting the same smile
I would be even more happy for you if I didn't feel that me and the rest of us will be paying for that next year wink
Got the cheque last wk. My mum was on look north filling up a kettle and ranting lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Letter from United Utilities RE Water Issues - 16th Jun 2010 12:46pm
Originally Posted by stephen1972
Got the cheque last wk. My mum was on look north filling up a kettle and ranting lol.

I saw that report. Your mum is certainly not to be messed with!! handbag fight raftl
I got a cheque for £25 only, and an apology letter.
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Letter from United Utilities RE Water Issues - 18th Jun 2010 2:53pm
I got a letter from UU today saying a cheque for £20 was on it's way. I presume it's 20 and not 25 as our water was off on the sunday although it didn't come back on till about midnight and not late afternoon as stated in the letter. Better than a kick in the teeth, lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Letter from United Utilities RE Water Issues - 18th Jun 2010 3:07pm
Dpending what part of Wallasey you live in determines how much you receive. Those in Leasowe will receive more then, say New Brighton. Apparently closer to the problem the longer the water was off.
It also seems that people on water meters are getting more!!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral