Forums
Posted By: Gleaming The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 5:19pm
Has anyone heard back off the range as to weather they have been succesfull or not
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 5:41pm
It was a bit cloudy this morning , but other than that Bromborough has had lovely weather all day.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 7:21pm
I think there are 'crossed ' wires somewhere....
Posted By: cools Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 7:30pm
No Missy just Lud being facetious.
Posted By: snowhite Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 8:36pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
It was a bit cloudy this morning , but other than that Bromborough has had lovely weather all day.
Ludi,have you been in Grannys kitchen drinking her cooking wine???? raftl
Posted By: cools Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 8:45pm
Whether and weather is the clue.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 9:07pm
Spellchecker police out.
Posted By: Dilly Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 9:12pm
Just another of Wiki's would be teacher's with not a lot else to do.
Posted By: cools Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 9:50pm
I agree ,does it really matter on here. We all knew what Gleaming meant.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 11th Aug 2015 10:17pm

Originally Posted by Gleaming
Has anyone heard back off the range as to weather they have been succesfull or not

Hi Gleaming some of my mates sent off and haven't heard back yet, the jobs are still up you can see here if you click on >>> Here <<<

hope you get a call back smile

ps instead of people picking on spellings why not help people with their questions xxx wink
Posted By: snowhite Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 12th Aug 2015 8:46am
Originally Posted by cools
Whether and weather is the clue.
I understood what Gleaming was meaning.Was also having a laugh with Ludi.
No offence was meant.
Good luck on your job application Gleaming x
Posted By: granny Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 14th Aug 2015 8:47am

Only just read this topic. Poor old Ludwigvan. I'm sure there was no intended malice, and if we can't have a little light hearted approach to things, I ask, what's going wrong ?

It seems to be ok for some to make their unscrupulous comments and others not able to have a little banter. You're welcome in my kitchen anytime Ludwig .
Posted By: snowhite Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 14th Aug 2015 9:11am
Originally Posted by granny

Only just read this topic. Poor old Ludwigvan. I'm sure there was no intended malice, and if we can't have a little light hearted approach to things, I ask, what's going wrong ?

It seems to be ok for some to make their unscrupulous comments and others not able to have a little banter. You're welcome in my kitchen anytime Ludwig .
Aw isn t that sweet.Can i come too Granny? laugh
Posted By: Gleaming Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 14th Aug 2015 2:50pm
So nobody has heard back as to whether they were successful or not in gaing a job in the range
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 14th Aug 2015 7:26pm

A few of the ex Tesco staff have been interviewed and offered Positions. Not sure about anyone else tho.

TheMrs
Posted By: Gleaming Re: The Range Bromborough interviews - 19th Aug 2015 7:01am
Everyone one i know who was interviewed hasnt heard back yet.

When did the ex tesco people get their interviews do you know?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral